Glad you're here

Welcome back to the chapter 73 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

At the gates of Konoha stood one raven haired individual. He was in deep thought as he turned around and looked at the Hokage Monument. Observing each and every one his eyes landed on the fourth Hokage.

He scowled that man looked like Naruto and it made him sick.

Looking over Konoha Sasuke clenched his fists. They made him live a lie he scowled. Uchiha Sasuke decided to leave Konoha once and for all. He remembered being ambushed by Orochimaru's ninjas as they offered him a place by Orochimaru's side. Now looking at Konoha it made the decision on leaving more right. It was all the dobe's fault. That dobe took everything from him like Itachi once did.

Uchiha Itachi and Uzumaki Naruto those two made his mouth dry. One took away his family while the other took away his life. They would both pay Sasuke can promise that.

Remembering Team 7 even if he refused to admit it he had fun. Team 7 were almost like family until Naruto's presence took it away just like Itachi did. If Naruto was never here things might have been different, he maybe would have stayed.

Sasuke smiled in the end he was an avenger, grabbing his back pack Uchiha Sasuke walked off.

"Sasuke-kun."

Sasuke sensed Haruno Sakura standing behind him and frowned that stupid fangirl "Why are you here in the middle of the night?" he asked stopping on his tracks. The girl stared at the ground sadly.

"This is the only exit in the village that's not guarded at night," Sakura said, getting Sasuke to stop. "I knew if you were going to leave...So I ran here."

"Go back Sakura!" Sasuke ordered.

Sakura began to sniff and cry as she turned her head to look at him, "Why are you like this. You were always quiet. Why won't you talk to me?"

Sasuke frowned she was annoying always running after him, but still she and Kakashi were almost close to him. "I can take care of myself. Don't take it upon yourself."

Sakura cried even more "ar...are you leaving because of Na..."

"Don't say his name!" Sasuke yelled surprising Sakura as she never saw him angry "don't say his name Sakura. Don't you ever!"

"Sasuke-kun..." Sakura whimpered never knowing that Naruto's name had such an effect.

Now that's she thought of it Naruto was always the cause for Sasuke's anger. The academy days, the team meeting fights, wave country, the Chunin exam and finally the truth Tsunade-Sama has brought to light.

Her Sasuke-Kun felt isolated while Naruto wasn't.

"Sasuke-Kun"

"What about all the fun we had in team 7 don't leave it all behind" Sakura pleaded as Sasuke looked up the moon and responded "I don't remember those days"

Sakura looked wide eyed for a moment, before she looked back down, "Hahaha...yeah, I guess you're right, that was all in the past huh?

Sakura smiled as she remembered some of the things they had done, "We did all sorts of missions, just the four of us. It was painful and difficult at times, even with that though, I still enjoyed it."