Being A Man

Welcome back to the chapter 41 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"What! So Naruto's going to fail" Said Yugao while Kurenai flinched.

Asuma sighed "it's unavoidable its Ibiki he is facing after all"

"Let's just watch and see Asuma and not jump to conclusions" Kakashi now had a serious expression

0°0°0°0°0°0

"No Uzumaki I said you will never become a Chunin ever again"

"But I didn't attempt the tenth questions. You specifically said that it will only happen when someone takes the tenth question" Naruto and Ibiki were in a staring contest.

"Ohhhh so you are disobeying a direct order Naruto" Naruto sighed and shook his head "How I'm I going to know what to do if you are going all over the place." Ibiki raised his eyebrow

Naruto elaborated to what he said as he mimicked Ibiki's voice and pointed at some people in the room"You fail if you do this, you will fail if you do that....everyone you pass"

Everyone sweat dropped at the blonde while Hinata giggled.

Ibiki smirked "so Uzumaki are you implying that a leader who is indecisive is not a leader"

"Neh Hinata I just noticed why do you wear that big Jacket all the time aren't you hot in that" Naruto moved closer to the girl who blushed and looked away "eh...I...really"

"Don't Ignore me punk!" Ibiki snapped as he looked annoyed.

0°0°0°0°0°0

The Jounins just blinked to what they just saw.

"I never saw Ibiki annoyed before" Yugao looked shocked "Yes that's a first" Kurenai added.

"Kakashi" the copy ninja watched the screen when Asuma spoke"hmmm"

"You have a weird student"

"I'll say"

"Yosh! Naruto is most Youthful!"

0°0°0°0°0°0

Ibiki sighed "you play things close to the chest Uzumaki" Naruto just smiled "So do we you know the..." Naruto motioned his hands around signalling Ibiki to get on with it.

The tension disappeared by which Ibiki noticed making him smile.

However suddenly Idate's older brother laughed. He laughed out loud shocking the Jounins in the lounge and the contestants

"You my boy are very stupid" Naruto sweat dropped at the remark as then Ibiki smiled and carried on "but stupid people like you are what makes life interesting"

"You know what thanks to that stupid boy...you all pass" everyone's eyes went wide

Naruto's eyes went wide as he looked at Ibiki with hope "what really we pass"

Ibiki smiled "Yes Naruto you pass"

"No more writing"

Ibiki shook his head smirking even more "yes no more writing

That was it for Naruto as then he exploded "YES! I'M THROUGH BABY" Naruto stood right up raising his fists in the air.

He then happily looked at Hinata "WE PASS...COME HERE" out of the blue the Uzumaki hugged her making Hinata blush and the suddenly kissed her cheek which made her woozy.