Beginning of a Month

Welcome back to the chapter 47 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Konoha hospital

Kurenai watched her student lay unconcious in her bed with a sad look on her beautiful face. "I'm just glad the doctors managed to get you in time" the red eyed Jounin caressed Hinata and tucked in her hair.

She recollected to what happened on how she and Naruto saved Hinata. She was glad Naruto helped her because nobody else did. Suddenly a nurse came in the room and stood behind her "excuse me. Miss Yuhi but I need to do a check up on lady Hyuuga" Kurenai nodded "okay I come later" the nurse didn't mind her staying but Kurenai looked exhausted.

Kurenai looked at her surrogate little sister with sympathy and then left intending to come later.

Naruto sighed as he came out of a hospital room particularly Lee's room. He just was rejected by Gai to teach him.

"Well it wasn't a rejection" Naruto walked through the hospital in deep thought as he remembered the discussion they had.

Flashback

Lee was unconscious as in his room were two people.

"You want me to train you" Gai responded making Naruto nod "that's right"

Gai's eyes trailed to Lee for bit making Naruto speak "I know it's the wrong time with what happened to Lee." Gai nodded "I will train you!" Naruto's eyes went wide but before he spoke Gai interjected "but not at this time" the Uzumaki nodded a bit disappointed.

Gai suddenly smiled "when Lee gets better I will then consider your request"

Naruto smiled and bowed a bit to show his appreciation "thank you Gai-san" Gai smiled "when we begin you will call me Gai-Sensei"

Naruto nodded and was about to leave when Gai spoke "Good luck against Neji" Naruto turned around to see Gai with a serious expression "although I do not condone. What Neji done was wrong. But he is strong."

Naruto nodded slowly and then thanked Gai and left.

End of flashback

"Naruto" Someone put a hand on Naruto's shoulders making him look at who it was.

"Kakashi..." Naruto looked at the man who had a serious expression "we need to talk"

Hokage Tower

"Nice for you to be here..." the Sandaime had his hands together while he looked at his student before him.

Jiraiya of the Sannin stood before his teacher "I was already in the area...." The man then had a lecherous expression "looking for a new inspiration"

Sarutobi blushed a bit then coughed "enough Jiraiya do you understand to what you have been told"

Jiraiya now had a solemn expression "so what do you expect to do"

The Sandiame looked at his student "I will speak with the boy...he certainly inherited both his parents genes"

"I thought he was nothing like his parents" Jiraiya smirked making his teacher frown "yes and I still do personality wise. The boy is a little rough around the edges"