Preliminaries End

Welcome back to the chapter 46 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Uzumaki Naruto VS Kinuta Dosu

Sakura and Team 10 gasped as they knew how strong Dosu was.

Naruto suddenly got up swaying a bit and held the railings.

"Naruto you are not fit to fight maybe you should quit" Kakashi advised his student

"N...no!" The Uzumaki used the railings to walk out and fight.

Kurenai suddenly held his hand getting Naruto's attention, he looked at her and she was worried.

"Don't worry I'm okay" Naruto smiled reassuring her which didn't work but she let go anyway.

Hinata was worried sick and Kin frowned

"Oi! I'm waiting for a while now hurry up!" Dosu spoke up

Naruto grunted and walked down the stairs.

"He doesn't look well" Ibiki commented while Anko frowned as she was worried.

Sarutobi watched his successor's son "what will you do now Naruto"

Both opponents stood facing each other ""You look weak. You know what I think out of your team you and the pink haired girl are the weakest. I will end this quickly" Dosu said with a smug tone to his voice as he looked for a reaction.

Naruto let go holding his chest and held the pain back by hiding it with a solemn look.

"I can't use Ninjutsu as I will be wasting my chakra....I will have to use that?"

He then looked at Dosu and smirked "is that so and how will you do that when your face looks broken beyond repair" Naruto replied getting Dosu's attention

"What did you just say?" Dosu growled but then just narrowed his one eye.

"You heard me or are you ashamed of your looks. Tell you the truth I would too it's so horrifying that even your mother can't look at you without wincing" Naruto smirked as he saw Dosu fume

Kiba laughed while Kin giggled shocking everyone as to why she is laughing at her teammate.

"How dare you! You bastard!" Dosu saw red as he ran at Naruto and gave him a mean left hook hard making him fall to the ground across the room.

Everyone watched in horror as Naruto slowly got up with a bust lip.

"Heh! What a weakling" Kankuro insulted while Temari frowned thinking her brother was right.

Neji smirked while everyone looked shocked.

Kurenai watched with a serious expression "come one Naruto"

Kin looked expressionless as she watched on.

Dosu smirked as he then grabbed hold of his right hand which carried his gauntlet "you're lucky I didn't use my technique or you wouldn't have got up.

Naruto's hair covered his face showing no expression as he put both his hands at his right side and put one over the other and got into a weird stance. He then put his left leg forward and his right leg back.

Naruto closed his eyes.

"What the hell is he doing" Kiba pondered

"It's like he is in some weird stance Gai Sensei" Lee asked his teacher who looked at Kakashi for an answer but he looked to be watching as well