Why don't I take you out

Welcome back to the chapter 34 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Dango restaurant

Anko and Kurenai enjoyed the day while they were eating in Anko's favourite restaurant.

The snake lady was currently eating dango after dango making the red eyed Yuhi sweat drop

"She eats just as fast as Naruto" Kurenai thought but then became expressionless.

Anko while she ate noticed her friends mood and sighed stopping to eat for a second making Kurenai look at her "what's wrong Anko" the Mitarashi suddenly smiled "you were out of space the whole day" Kurenai just blinked confused at her friend who smiled a creepy smile "were you thinking of a certain someone"

The red eyed Jounin blushed and started spouting nonsense making Anko smile gleefully as then Yugao and Hana came in to save Kurenai from further embarrassment.

"Hey Anko, Kurenai" Hana waved while Yugao smiled

Anko kissed her teeth in defeat while Kurenai inwardly smirked.

The Anbu and the Chūnin sat down to join their friends

0°0°0°0°0°0

The four women were discussing with each other in the restaurant about several of topics.

"Yugao-chan so you and Hayate will be going to the emerald leaf huh" the Anbu commander nodded to the amazement of Kurenai and Hana "seriously! That's the most expensive restaurant in Konoha" Kurenai eyes were wide as she was inwardly jealous for her friend

The purple haired woman nodded "Yeah Hayate suggested since we had to sort out our relationship" everyone nodded because the two had problems to sort out "but it's the emerald leaf I'm so jealous" Anko just chuckled at Hana's whining as personally she wasn't into such thing.

They then all ordered another dango when the waiter came.

"Anyway yesterday was sure hectic huh" everyone nodded at Hana because yesterday was wild

"I can't believe he got a whole bridge named after him" Yugao nodded at Anko "not just that but wave itself see him as a hero"

"Yeah but that doesn't make any sense. Why are they respecting him" everyone looked at Hana.

She for some reason made sense because although Naruto helped the bridge builder and his family greatly it didn't deserve this kind of recognition.

Anko sighed "I don't know and I don't care he is just lucky he got saved" everyone nodded in agreement.

"Whirlpool inc" Kurenai enquired while getting everyone's attention "he got a company named after him and helping him" Yugao nodded "yes it's amazing to do this at such of an early stage of his career" what Naruto accomplished, no shinobi achieved this kind of fame that early.

"He is an interesting punk....the name Tornado is rightly deserved" Anko smiled when she carried on eating.

Everyone else sighed while they too started to eat.

Ramen stand

"What! OW! Ayame!" the ramen chef's daughter who lightly blushed slapped a plaster on his chest making Naruto hiss in pain.