I Failed You

Welcome back to the chapter 11 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

What it means to be Naruto

"Stop this Naruto leave Sasuke-Kun alone!" screamed Sakura a far looking at her crush being pummelled by the one who has a crush on her.

"Oi what happened to your trash talk huh" Said Naruto who kicked Sasuke as he skidded a couple of yards.

"Tch" Sasuke wiped his bleeding mouth as he tried to get up.

Naruto then started to charge right at Sasuke.

Sasuke tried to keep up and anticipate his movement but still got on the receiving end of Naruto's punch.

"Urg" Sasuke flew as Naruto hit his face.

He got up and tried to retaliate with his signature technique as he was at the right distance.

With the necessary hand signs he executed his technique "Fire Release: Great..." but he was disturbed by the sudden appearance of Naruto

"Fast!" Sasuke was dumbstruck as Naruto then uppercutted him as the Uchiha flew in the air.

While Sasuke was in the air Naruto appeared behind as he grabbed the Uchiha's back and started twisting him in a tornado like fashion as he threw Sasuke towards the trees.

Sasuke was about to hit the tree but someone grabbed him.

It was Kakashi as Naruto then felt someone grab his shoulder it was another Kakashi.

The Kakashi holding Sasuke was a clone and the one holding Naruto was the real one.

"This does not for some reason look like a spar" Said Kakashi sternly at Naruto looking at him ready to scold him.

However Naruto roughly took his hand back as he gave Kakashi a cold look.

"Who do you think you are" Kakashi's raised his eyebrow at his student.

Naruto looked pissed "You think I don't know about your secret training" Kakashi's eyes went wide at what his student was implying.

Naruto then chuckled "But don't worry no matter how many times you train him. He will never beat me" Naruto then barged Kakashi roughly as he left the copy ninja who didn't have time to react because he was frozen in shock.

"Sasuke-Kun!" Sakura's scream of worry echoed bringing Kakashi back as he looked at his other two students.

"What happened here" Said Kakashi who walked towards them.

"It was Naruto he just went crazy on Sasuke-Kun" Said Sakura who was trembling "He was scary"

Kakashi's eyes went wide "She is lying" Said a voice behind him

It was Kira as she looked at Sakura with eyes narrowed.

Kira just went past Naruto and she was surprised he didn't notice her.

"What I'm not lying anyway who are you!" Said Sakura who started to raise her tone at the beautiful woman before her.

Kira didn't like her tone. Not one bit.

"Sakura tell me the truth" Said Kakashi who grabbed her shoulder making the pink haired girl flinch.

Sauske looked to be brooding as he just sat there.