Rookie Training - 2

Welcome back to chapter 110 of "Selfless".

The last chapter was published only half as it was a mistake on my side. I'm surprised no one told me about it -_-

Always remember I only post a chapter when it's on average above 1k words.

Now, let's start the chapter.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Hyuuga compound

Kurenai sighed as she left alone once again. She wondered what Hinata's problem was. This month her team was training hard. Both Shino and Kiba went to train with their clan and she suspected Hinata to do the same.

She already visited Kiba and Shino but once again she wasn't allowed to see Hinata.

Kurenai looked up at Hinata's room and then sighed "I'll try again tomorrow" she then reluctantly left.

Once Kurenai walked off Hinata can be seen watching her leave from her window. The Hyuuga heiress frowned and her eyes narrowed.

Yamanaka compound

Yamanaka Inoichi looked up the stairs where his daughter's room was and sighed. He dearly hoped she started training since her teammates already have. Shikaku, Chouza and Asuma were helping Chouji and expected Ino to come.

"Honey" Ino's mother came to her husband looking worried.

"If she doesn't come in 10 minutes then she should go back to the academy" Inoichi frowned and then turned around to leave. He had enough of his daughter playing around and insulting the Shinobi profession.

His wife looked to protest but had nothing to say. Inoichi was about to leave when Ino came down the stairs.

"Dad wait!" the man turned around to see his daughter all ready and looking serious.

"Why don't you stay in your room Ino as clearly, you don't want to be a shinobi" Ino frowned and shook her head "I do and I will try my best now"

"This would not have happened if you took my offer to train you while you were in the academy" Ino's father frowned "I'm disappointed in you Ino. You chose to chase after boys than to train"

Ino's eyes went wide while her mother looked shocked at Inoichi.

The man sighed now "But in the end, you are my daughter just be lucky you are." Ino brightened up when Inoichi walked off "hurry up we are late!" Ino nodded and looked at her mother who smiled and nodded "go Ino and do your best"

Ino smiled and then ran after her dad "I will mum. Bye!" Ino's mother waved now seeing her daughter leave. She knew Ino will try her best now.

Team 7 training ground

Sakura looked shocked at was she was seeing. Right in front of her was Kakashi but what surprised her was that the training ground now looked set up for training. There were wooden posts, targets practices, etc.

"Sensei what's this" Sakura asked. Kakashi's eyes narrowed "this...Sakura is what a training ground is designed for"

"Bu...But it's the first time I saw this" Sakura looked bewildered

"I'm not surprised you didn't because Sasuke and mostly likely Naruto trained like this" Sakura's eyes went wide.

Both Sasuke-Kun and Naruto trained like this.