Finals Start

Welcome back to the chapter 51 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

With the added weights Naruto had difficulty doing concentric curls with both hands grunting and whimpering Gai shook his head. He then gave Naruto added weights which resulted Naruto giving the man the dirtiest scowl the boy could ever muster.

"Come on!" Gai had his hands up as Naruto weakly punched them each time he was getting a smack on the head annoying him second by second.

The two were now outside as Gai ordered Naruto to pick up that huge brick and throw as far as he can.

Grunting Naruto picked it up and threw it when he did that it was so weak and pathetic. Gai sighed and then picked it up and threw it. It ended with Gai throwing it so far away.

Gai smirked making the Uzumaki scowl "ha ha...you don't have weights" smirking Gai showed Naruto he indeed wore weights shutting him up.

Gai had his hands up as he ordered Nauto to punch him in his stomach. Smirking Naruto was etching for some payback.

Naruto then grunted and gave the man a series of punches which was weak and feeble in the end. Gai smirked and then asked Naruto to do the same. Groaning fearfully Naruto held his hands up. Then with only one punch Naruto almost lost consciousness as he flew back.

Kisara was out as Naruto was doing a series of sit-ups which in time he got used to the weights strengthening his stomach even further.

Gai watched Naruto who tried to punch the rock but hesitated. Gai smirked and then raised his eyebrow mockingly. Letting his anger control him Naruto punched the boulder which resulted his hand being in pain. Screaming and thrashing around Gai laughed.

"Naruto reserve your strength don't waste it. Learn to use it wisely"

"I really don't know what the hell you're talking about. Besides this isn't Karate Kid" Naruto grunted and Gai laughed

At home Naruto managed to do a series of push ups like he used to do before. He then was outside the dojo the next day and picked up the brick and threw it.

He smirked it landed next to Gai's.

Naruto now was smirking as he was doing concentric curls with each hands having a turn this time.

The sun was setting and Naruto was hitting Gai's hands as he raised it for him. Suddenly at a fast speed Gai went to smack the back of his head. Naruto at the last second ducked. He smirked and Gai smiled

Gai punched Naruto's stomach which made him skid a few yards. Naruto stood strong and looked at Gai smirking.

"Your turn" Gai smirked and then raised his hands up then suddenly Naruto punched him which made Gai gasp for breath and skid a couple yards. Naruto smirked. Payback's a bitch.

Naruto stood in front of the boulder and then took a deep breath. He then went to punch the boulder but stopped at the last second. He then tried again stopping at the last second one more. Finally Naruto screamed fiercely and punched the boulder. There was pain but not as much as last time. Then suddenly the boulder split in two.

Naruto couldn't believe it. Raising his right hand he screamed in victory "YES!"

Team 8 were at Ichiraku ramen as Kiba insisted for them to come since he wanted to speak with Ayame. Kurenai watched her team converse as Hinata was still in hospital but was getting better.