Seals

Welcome back to the chapter 95 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Shizune and Sakura came inside the mansion as Sakura didn't know why they were here.

"Shizune-Sensei what are we doing here" Shizune sighed "we are here to collect someone. That person will be with us for a while"

Sakura's eyes went wide she was about to say something when they heard a loud sound.

Both Kunoichies eyes went wide as they ran to the source. They both stumbled in Naruto's room to see smoke making them cough.

Once the smoke disappeared they saw a floor which now a scorch marks on them and Naruto who huffed. He had his back turned towards them

Knowing what happened Sakura suddenly ran to Naruto and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Naruto! Are you alright" Sakura was worried for her teammate when suddenly Naruto turned around making her gasp.

There was blood on his face and he had looked murderous which scared her. Was Naruto angry at her?

Her thoughts were answered when Naruto spoke venomously "be gone girl!" the Uzumaki's eyes glowed with killer intent making Sakura whimper and move back in fear.

"Na...Naruto" Sakura spoke in fear while Shizune watched as she looked worried.

Naruto turned away from his pink haired teammate and tried to restart.

"Naruto I don't know what happened but whatever it was it could destroy this room." Shizune advised making Naruto grunt. He knew that he had to take it outside.

"Anyway by the orders of Tsunade-Sama you are to stay with me while I train Sakura. I will give you time to get ready since you have minor injuries." Shizune then looked at Sakura "let us go and wait for him"

Sakura still looked at Naruto who had his back turned towards her packing up.

"Sakura" Shizune called out to her waking her up "o...okay Sensei

Private Training ground

Shizune was instructing Sakura about medical procedures as she was using a dead fish as an example. Naruto sat a bit further away from them in deep thought.

He clenched his fists. What was he doing wrong?

He knew how to draw a containment seal and could have easily copied the chakra lock seal.

Naruto wanted to use a seal that could contain the excess chakra the 8 gates produced and the chakra lock seal closed everything off. Like Anko said once it was on it was very difficult to get rid of.

The scroll containment seal allowed objects to be contained.

He needed a seal which had both of the seals abilities but not too much or too less but a bit of both.

Naruto let go of the breath he was holding. He was getting ahead of himself. He needed to calm down and start again.

"I should analyse the chakra networks and the 8 gates and see where the excess of chakra is coming from" He looked at Sakura and Shizune and then summoned four clones.

"I want you to go back to the Hokage-mansion and using Gai's scroll about the 8 gates and find out where the excess chakra is coming out. Since I can't do it myself try figuring out where and which gates" the two Naruto clones nodded and then Naruto looked at his other two clones "you two I want you to analyse both the seals I have been looking into and try to think of something."