Written Test

Welcome back to the chapter 40 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

When everyone sat on the seats Naruto who walked really slowly much to the annoyance of Ibiki sat next to Hinata and Temari.

Naruto sat right in the middle of the two much the Hyuuga's joy and the Sabaku.

The Uzumaki then saw that Ibiki was looking at him so when their eyes met Ibiki smirked making him shiver and look down.

"Oh damn what shall I do" Naruto fidgeted around.

Hinata looked concerned for her crush "Naruto-Kun"

Temari just sighed.

"Quiet! I will now explain the rules of this test and listen up because I'm only going over this once!" everyone quieted down making the interrogator carry on "The first rule is that each of you will start off with ten points if you noticed on your papers you also have ten questions. For each answer you get wrong one point will be deducted from your overall score."

"The second rule is that this will be a team test, meaning that if one of you fail...all of you fail."

"WHAT!" Sakura shouted as she stood up "but that's..."

"If you interrupt me again you will fail!" Ibiki scowled scaring Sakura who shut her mouth and sit down "the third rule of this test is that if anyone who cheats and gets caught by one of the chunin or myself will automatically have three points deducted from their test."

Naruto tried to uncover his paper slyly when he felt someone look at him.

Naruto looked to see a chuunin with glasses who was leaking killer intent he was a Chunin who was undercover Genin with an eye that screamed with hatred

Expecting Naruto to freak out and cower the Uzumaki instead responded with the middle finger.

Normally Naruto won't be that repulsive but he was frustrated at the moment.

Temari chuckled trying to hold her laughter while Hinata giggled angering the Chunin

"WHY YOU PUNK" screamed the Chunin who got up in anger and wanted to go to Naruto.

"Stop it! And sit down Genin" Ibiki barked at the Chunin making him sit down.

He just looked at Naruto and gritted his teeth when the Uzumaki gave him a victory smirk.

From afar Sakura who sat in the back looked at Naruto "I hope Naruto does well but it's highly unlikely" Sakura thought. "Sasuke-Kun and I can cover him so we should be alright"

"For the final rule, anyone who loses their initial points during the test or those who don't answer any of them correctly will fail, along with their teammates!"

"What!" Sakura shouted.

"Damn" mumbled Sasuke.

Naruto felt someone leaking killer intent knowing who they were just sighed "you know what we are fucked so let's live and let die"

"Nobody answer the last question until 1 hour has passed other than that you can begin!"

"Good luck Naruto-Kun" Naruto smiled at Hinata who blushed and just looked at his paper

Temari smiled at him and started her paper.

Naruto sighed as he flipped over his test. He looked at the first question and then his eyes went wide. He then went to look at the other questions making his eyes go even wider by the second.