Goodbye Wave

Welcome back to the chapter 26 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Haruno Sakura and Tsunami went shopping together as Tsunami went to get groceries and clothing for her family and Sakura's job was to protect her.

Everyone was shocked at the news of Naruto disappearance as it affected everyone not even Gatō 's death managed to change that.

Poor Inari was broken and Tazuna was devastated.

"Kakashi-Sensei said to wait...but" Sakura found it hard to believe her Sensei's comforting words as he was also affected.

Heck when Sasuke found out he just got up and left.

"Tsunami-San and Kurenai-Sensei were changed by Naruto disappearance" that was true because Tsunami never got out of her room until now, Kurenai kept things to herself more often than before.

"Naruto..." Sakura eyes had a sad look while she sat on the pavement waiting for Tsunami to come out.

While Sakura was looking at the many people walking past her in space she saw a blond haired boy that stood out from the crowed he looked to be half naked making her blush at his figure as girls seemed to be attracted to him giggling and blushing.

The boy slightly turned around showing his face a little and lines on his cheeks almost like

"Whiskers" Sakura gasped instinctively running towards the figure and jumping at his back by surprise

"NARUTO!"

0°0°0°0°0°0

"URGH...What the hell" Naruto looked at the person who tackled him to the ground "Does anyone not care for the injured around here"

"Na...Naruto" he heard a gasp and a familiar voice making his eyes wide "Sa...Sakura"

"NARUTO!" the pink haired girl suddenly jumped him again this time crying.

Naruto just stood there shocked as far away from him Mei watched with a serious look and then smiled.

"NARUTO!" then suddenly Tsunami jumped at him completely ignoring that Sakura was on him hurting Naruto even more.

Mei just watched on twitching comically.

A hand then went to grab her shoulder making Mei turn quickly to identify the figure her eyes went wide.

Tazuna's House

Everyone all sat on the table quietly as silent ensued in the house.

Kakashi just sat on the chair near the window just looking outside while Sasuke had his eyes closed in thought.

Kurenai looked to be sitting in the couch holding a pillow with a sad expression while Asuma was watching her with narrowed expression.

Tazuna was upstairs watching

The door suddenly opened and then everyone except Sasuke looked expectantly with their hopes up however in stepped Yugao putting away her mask.

Everyone sighed as Yugao just looked confused.

Suddenly everyone heard laughter outside everyone didn't get their hopes up this time as then the door opened in came Sakura and Tsunami