Lie

Welcome back to the chapter 70 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

The group got back to Konoha as it took 3 days to get back. Tsunade wanted to delay it but felt to make amends as soon as possible.

One they got to Konoha Jiraiya realised the true power of Naruto's luck. He managed to get the girls attention all by himself angering him to great degree but the pervert was proud nevertheless. Not even his father managed to snag lots of girls like that.

Naruto spend a lot of his time with Tsunade and Shizune as he got to know them better. The black haired girl kept falling into a blushing mess around him sometimes making Tsunade and Jiraiya smirk. In the end he managed to get along extremely well with both of them. Jiraiya asked them what was so special about Naruto and they just hit him.

He knew what that meant the kid earned a place in their heart.

"Damn you Naruto!"

The group now now walked inside Konoha shocking everyone.

"I can't believe it. Tsunade-sama is back!"

"Now we have both Jiraiya-sama and Tsunade-sama!"

"Hey isn't that the Uzumaki punk?"

"Urgh I hate that punk" Naruto ignored them while Tsunade frowned trying to control her anger.

Shizune and Jiraiya noticed the females giving Naruto the look making the Sannin smile and the medic ninja frown a bit.

The group entered the Hokage tower when Naruto stopped "well that's my stop Jiraiya remember I want my money" the man nodded but like Tsunade and Shizune wanted him to join them

Koharu and Homura entered and immediately glared at the boy showing signs of discomfort around him by which they noticed and took note.

"Go on Naruto I'll see you in the hospital" the Uzumaki nodded and looked at Jiraiya who sighed nodding making him smile.

"Alright see you later" looking at Shizune he smiled "see you later Shizune" the girl blushed "se..see you later Naruto-kun"

Naruto now ran towards the hospital to see Gai and then see Kisara later.

Walking down the stairs he went past a man around Sarutobi's age. He was wearing a white robe with bandages wrapped around his left eye and right arm. He walked with a cane which he held in the other arm. He had also several scars on his face and black hair.

Naruto just went passed him as the old man turned around to look "so that's Uzumaki Naruto" he smirked.

Konoha Hospital

Tsunade was at the hospital with Naruto who guided her to Lee much to Gai's appreciation.

The woman was inspecting the boy and now had result.

Gai and Tsunade looked at each other as the woman had bad news. Naruto looked at them and nodded "I'll leave you two alone" they both nodded.

"Thank you Naruto" Gai smiled as Tsunade smiled as well. Once Naruto left Tsunade told him the news.

"Gai about your student" Gai looked serious but then his eyes went wide at what Tsunade was telling him.

0°0°0°0°0°0