Into the waves-Part 4

Welcome back to the chapter 16 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto was walking towards the bridge when he saw Tazuna who was finally sober.

Hey Tazuna!" A voice suddenly called out.

"What is it Takeshi?" Tazuna asked a build man who was sweatbands to what fishermen wear around his forhead.

Takeshi looked down as he sighed "I decided stop working on the bridge?"

"WHAT!" Tazuna shouted in shock at another person who decided to quit today.

"Tazuna I really want to help you finish the bridge but I fear that if we continue Gatō will come after us. I have a family to take care of. Tazuna interjected "I HAVE A FAMILY TOO YOU KNOW

Takeshi sighed "I'm sorry Tazuna you should quit as well for Tsunami's sake" The old man shook his head "I cannot I have a duty to finish this bridge and I will finish it.

"I'm sorry" Takeshi bowed and then left.

Tazuna sighed "What shall I done now"

Out of the blue he then saw multiple people running towards Tazuna.

"Hey old man let me help out"

"Yeah me too I'm strong as an ox"

"Me too"

"Tazuna give us your orders and we will follow"

These were the voices of around 30 Naruto clones that all looked ready.

Tazuna was shaken as he then felt someone grab his shoulder. The old man turned around as his eyes met Naruto who smiled.

Tazuna sniffed "Thank you kid"

From afar Yugao watched with a smile.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Within a bright beautiful forest sat Naruto who looked to be mediating.

His eyes were closed in concentration as he focused his chakra.

He focused and focused deeply as he then breathed in and out.

Slowly yet surely chakra started to form outside his body as at first it could not be seen but then it the chakra became visible.

"Concentrate!" The chakra went up and enveloped his whole body as suddenly a rock flew at him at tremendous speed.

Naruto's eyes quickly opened "Imperial! (Teikoku)" before the rock hit Naruto a barrier formed that shielded him from the rock, when the rock hit the barrier, due to the ferocity of the barrier the rock shattered to pieces.

Then suddenly countless of rocks flew at Naruto by which it all suffered the same fate.

Naruto looked exhausted as he was huffing "What is wrong with me i don't run out of chakra that quickly"

What Naruto didn't know was that the reason for his easy fatigue was that he wasn't a host anymore.

His used to be Kage level chakra descended to a low level Jounin to a High Chuunin chakra.

"I need to do more of those Chakra exercises" Naruto needed to no! he had to do those exercises in order for him to be where he used to be.

Without warning Naruto's sight became blurry "Huh" as the Uzumaki fell towards the grass unconscious.