Apologize

Welcome back to the chapter 76 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Hokage's Office

"Tsunade control yourself" Jiraiya let go of Tsunade who for 5 minutes straight desperately fought his grip. The frog Sannin was glad he didn't get beaten up but knew her anger was reserved for those two.

Tsunade now sat on her chair and took a deep breath "I...I'm fine Jiraiya" the man nodded but knew she wasn't because he was still angry himself.

"Jiraiya bring me both Kakashi and that....that. Sakura" It took all of Tsunade's energy to say that girls name.

Jiraiya noticed and then sighed "no" Tsunade's eyes now became dangerous.

"What did you just say" the Senju growled.

Jiraiya now elaborated "you're not in the right frame of mind right now" Tsunade gripped the side of her table so hard it cracked.

"Jiraiya!" she growled again this time gritting her teeth, she had to take deep breaths once again.

"Tsunade think about this, you're the Hokage. If you saw them now you will act on your emotions which will be bad.

"And!" Tsunade spat making Jiraiya sigh "you will give that girl the worst punishment without thinking"

"And!" Tsunade yelled this time getting up "did you hear what she said!"

Jiraiya's eyes narrowed "I did, that's why you should let me handle this" the blond woman was surprised now.

"Tsunade let me carry out what Sensei intended to do. You are not right at the moment. Please!" Tsunade sighed "alright." Jiraiya nodded "thank you"

Tsunade opened a cupboard and got a scroll "here it is, catch" she then tossed it at the frog Sannin who nodded "they will most likely be at their team training ground."

Jiraiya nodded and was about to leave when Tsunade spoke "make them sweat"

He nodded smiling "oh I will hime I will" he then Shunshined.

Once Jiraiya left Shizune came bursting in "TSUNADE-SAMA"

"What is it" Tsunade sighed making Shizune blink "y...you're alright" Tsunade sighed and got up "Shizune lets go" Shizune blinked again "to where"

"Where do you think? We are going to see Naruto"

Outside of the hospital

"Kurenai wait!" Anko yelled out with Yugao as they were outside.

"What is it Anko" Kurenai stopped on her tracks as she had her back turned towards her two friends.

"Kurenai are you alright" Yugao asked worried.

The Yuhi trembled with anger "How can she say that" Anko sighed at her friends question "she's a fangirl"

"But to say that was just wrong" Kurenai clenched her fists as she tried to control her anger.

Yugao sighed and touched her shoulder "she didn't think Kurenai"

"I feel sorry for Naruto" Anko frowned and looked down as his name made Kurenai's eyes go wide.

"Naruto" Yugao gripped her tighter "he needs time alone Kurenai"

The red eyed woman could only nod as Yugao and Anko looked on feeling sorry for the Uzumaki.