Rift

Welcome back to the chapter 91 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Yamanaka clan compound

Ino sat on in the table with a thoughtful look both her parents looked at her then at each other confused.

"Whats wrong with her" Ino's mother asked her husband Inoichi who also didn't know.

"I don't know she just came straight home. Usually she never comes this early" Ino's mother sighed "I will talk to her" Inoichi nodded "you're right...she always tells you anything" Ino's mother nodded and then went to Ino.

Ino sighed thoughtfully "poor Hinata" she thought, the poor girl looked broken. She knew what she felt because Kurenai-Sensei was a very beautiful woman in fact in Konoha most guys wanted to be with her.

She sighed once again "Sakura looked shocked as well"

"Ino-chan" Ino looked up at her mother who smiled "what's wrong dear"

Ino sighed once again "nothing mom" Ino's mom smiled as she sat next to her daughter and put her hand on her Ino's lap

"Tell me Ino-dear" Ino looked at her mother and sighed. She didn't know what to do and both Sakura and Hinata were her friends. Maybe her mother can do something after all her mom always had the answers.

"Its Hinata and Sakura" Ino's mother tilted her head to the side "what's wrong with them" Ino looked at her mother and sighed.

"You see...it all started when I saw Asuma-Sensei looking sad" Ino's mother nodded.

Ino took a huge breath and told her mom everything. The reason why Asuma-Sensei and Hinata were sad and what she and Sakura found out. The reason they were like this was that Naruto and Kurenai-Sensei were dating.

Ino's mother was stricken to the core. She knew that Hiashi's daughter liked the Uzumaki boy which was something she didn't approve of as she didn't like the boy personally. She knew about the Kyuubi but that wasn't it. It was the fact that the boy had a bad reputation. However the fact that he was involved with a woman older than him and was a teacher to boot was surprising.

Wasn't it illegal for a Genin to be involved with a Jounin Teacher?

"Mom" Ino's mother looked at her daughter and smiled "Ino dear don't worry okay" Ino just nodded "I don't know what to do" Ino's mother put her hand on her daughter's shoulder "there is nothing you can do but to just comfort you friends" Ino nodded as she brightened "you right mom! I'm going to do that right now" Ino's mother smiled "good now go I have some business to take care of" Ino smiled and then left her mother who had a serious expression.

Suddenly Inoichi came holding the phone "dear...Sakuya is on the phone"

Ino's mother's eyes went wide. That's it she found her answer.

Taking the phone she spoke to her friend "Yes....Yes....Sakuya I need to speak with you about something. I will come to you now" she nodded and turned off the phone and got up.

Inoichi looked at her "where are you going" the blond haired woman frowned "to sort out a problem" she then left to go see Sakura's mother.

Inoichi sighed as he got up "might as well tend the shop"

Hyuuga clan compound

Kurenai stood before the Hyuuga clan compound with a serious expression. She looked deep thought because she felt that something wrong was going to happen.