Tiring Day

Welcome back to the chapter 10 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

At the Hyuuga compound

Hanabi looked at the closed door in front of her as she raised her eyebrow "Hanabi-Sama Hinata was in there for a while now do you know what has happened" Said a Hyuuga branch servant.

Hanabi huffed "Like I care about her" as then the little girl left.

Inside Hinata's room, Hinata can be seen on her bed crying as she was holding a golden fox stuffed doll.

"What are you doing" said a voice of a crimson haired beautiful woman

Hinata stopped crying as the woman's voice was ringing in her head "What she doing in Naruto-kun's house with food." Hinata knew what was going on but refused to admit it "I need to speak with Naruto-Kun about it" Hinata sighed as she suddenly felt relieved "and besides she is too old for him I don't think Naruto-Kun likes older women"

Hinata smiled as her doubt for Naruto-Kun's love never wavered. Her eyes narrowed suddenly as she needed to go see Naruto-Kun and if she can see that crimson haired woman.

At Naruto's apartment

Kakashi knocked on Naruto's door as he has been doing that for a while. He decided that his student wasn't in "What is he doing out in this kind of hour" frowning at how his Sensei's legacy became "Sensei you would be disappointed" Muttered Kakashi.

He was about to leave via shunshin before he heard someone walk up the stairs. He turned around thinking it was Naruto and suddenly his eyes went wide when he met crimson eyes.

"The boy is not in I see" sighed the woman Kakashi nodded "do you know Naruto" The woman nodded "Yes we are lovers" Kakashi blushed red making the woman giggle "Just kidding ehehehe you should see your face" Kakashi sighed as he chuckled with her "Yeah that was funny. I don't see someone like you being with someone like Naruto"

The woman inwardly scowled as she froze Kakashi looked at her "Something I said"

"They don't acknowledge him to be in a relationship" thought Kyuubi as suddenly she felt like cutting the man into pieces.

She smirked "yeah your right. But I'm his neighbour how do you know Naruto" as by talking about Naruto like that made her mouth dry.

"I'm his Sensei" Kisara raised her eyebrows "you're his Sensei" making Kakashi sigh "well he is not in so I see him tomorrow"

"Wait" Kakashi looked at Kisara "Naruto will come later but in the meantime tell me more about him" Kakashi's eyes narrowed "It's just that he never once told me about you and I knew him for a while" Kakashi's eyes went wide, his student never told her about him. He intended to correct that "Well instead of talking here why don't I take you out for a drink" while he was at it, Kakashi thought he might as well take a shot at her.

Kisara inwardly smirked as she nodded smiling gently.

"If I play this right .... Me and Naruto-Kun will see a lot of each other"

Kakashi blushed under his mask thanking his mask for not showing his feelings to the crimson haired woman.

"Her hair is crimson just like her eyes I never seen someone like that" as Kurenai's eyes were red not crimson like that woman.