4 Years Wasted

Welcome back to the chapter 37 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Kankuro looked at the pretty boy up in the tree and didn't like him one bit.

"I'll show him" Kankuro put his hand to his back and began to unravel the bandages that was holding that large thing he was carrying.

Temari got out of her swooning and looked at the man with wide eyes "You're going to use Karasu here!"

Kankuro ignored her as he smirked looking at the Uchiha but then a voice echoed. The only voice he would obey and feared.

"That's enough" a voice spoke behind Sasuke shocking him and making the paint faced man freeze while the blond girl next to him also did the same

Everyone else also become rigid as they all turned to see a boy with red hair and the kanji for love on his forehead. He was wore a black short sleeve shirt with a fishnet undershirt with matching black pants and sandals. Across his waist is a white sash and a brown leather belt, and another sash going across his chest that held a large gourd to his back. There were black rings around his eyes as well. The boy was hanging upside down the tree like he watched everything.

"Ga...Gaara" Kankuro stuttered in fear. The blond-haired girl also looked scared.

"What! I didn't feel him" Sasuke looked shocked "that kind of thing is what Kakashi does."

Sakura and the kids watched on in fear as well.

"Kankurou, you're an embarrassment to our village you know why we came here?" Gaara's arms remained crossed as he stared at his teammate.

Kankuro paled " Gaara they started it...."Gaara interjected his pathetic excuse

"Shut up...or I'll kill you."

Kankuro just gulped shutting right up.

Gaara then disappeared in a swirl of sand and reappeared between Temari and Kankuro. He looked over at Sasuke who jumped down as well as he stood next to Sakura and in front of the kids.

Gaara looked with cold eyes at sasuke as the two stared each other down.

Gaara ended it as he spoke "My apologies for my team" he apologized eventually.

Sasuke nodded as then Gaara ordered his team that it was time to leave.

They acknowledged as they turned around to leave but Sakura wanted information first "Wait!" The three Suna ninja turned around to look at the pink-haired girl. "I know Suna and Konoha are allies, but it's illegal for you to be in our nation without permission."

Temari sighed "girls are you not properly informed" Sakura fumed "we are here for the Chūnin exams"

"Enough Temari lets go" the girl nodded quickly and then the three was about to go but Sasuke stopped them "hold on. What are your names?"

"W...who, me?" asked Temari with a light blush.

"Not you, the one with the gourd on his back." Sasuke corrected. Gaara turned around showing his expressionless face.

"Sabaku No Gaara. And yours?"

Sasuke smirked "Uchiha Sasuke."

Gaara turned the face the group properly "and you" Sakura perked up "who me"