Punishment

Welcome back to the chapter 94 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

The Jounin exams are approaching

Danzo watched Sakuya walk off with a satisfied look. He eyed the woman analysing her when she went out of the door.

"It would seem you have done something that is worth my attention Naruto-kun" Danzo remained stoic as he called out his subordinate.

"Fū" the moment Danzo called out the name a regular Konoha ANBU, with a white cloak and mask man appeared.

He looked at Danzo who had his back turned towards him "I have a job for you"

The Anbu nodded "Yes Danzo-Sama"

0°0°0°0°0°0

Uzumaki Naruto stood before both Jiriaya and Tsunade who both looked grimly at him.

Naruto blinked as he looked surprised.

"Seriously...just like that I'm let go" both Sannins did not give him any answers.

Naruto sighed as he brushed his hair he was relieved "well that's a load of my mind. I was prepared for something else"

Jiraiya didn't respond but Tsunade did "do you know how lucky you were that she didn't press any charges"

Naruto just sighed in relief it looked like he ignored Tsunade who knew and slammed her table.

"You slapped a council member what kind of person are you!" Naruto became stoic as he just looked at her.

Jiriaya sighed "hime, he's free consider it a miracle. It won't happen again" Naruto nodded

Naruto looked at the clock and then looked back. Silence ensued.

Tsunade sighed as then Naruto suddenly chuckled making the Senju narrow her eyes at him.

"Is there something funny Naruto" Tsunade growled

Naruto shook his head "no it's nothing, it's just that we are close to the New Year and already you're stressed out"

"And why do you think is the cause of it" Tsunade retorted

"All I'm saying is that you should live a little. Do something to lose that stress of yours. Relax the New Year is coming" Naruto smirked at Tsunade who sighed and Jiraiya smiled a bit.

"Alright I really got to get home and eat some ramen" the Uzumaki turned around to leave when Tsunade halted his tracks.

"Where do you think you're going Naruto" the Uzumaki stopped and turned around seeing Tsunade with a serious expression "I still didn't give you your punishment"

Naruto's eyes went wide "I thought the woman wasn't going to press charges"

Jiraiya sighed "that woman has a name Naruto"

Tsunade nodded "Yes Sakuya is not going to press charges but as the Hokage I will have to punish you"

Naruto sighed as he braced himself for the worst.

"You're lucky that only the people that were present yesterday know what happened or things would have gotten out of hand" Tsunade scolded carrying a serious visage