Who are you ?

Welcome back to the chapter 99 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Fourth floor

Two Anbus were walking through the hallway when they suddenly saw a figure in front of them. The figure couldn't be seen as it was dark.

The two masked ninjas looked at each other and nodded.

"It seems the brat is stupid enough to not hide" one of the Anbus spoke as they walked to the figure. The other Anbu at a quick speed came and then touched the figure.

"You fail Naruto" the Anbu spoke but then was greeted with another masked wearing ninjas making the Anbu surprised.

However before he said anything he was dispelled getting his partners attention. Who ran at the source.

"Dammit it seems the boy is trying to get away" the Anbu saw nothing as his partner was dispelled.

Sighing he turned around but then got surprised as he saw another Anbu in front of him.

"Who are you" the Anbu said but got no response in return. "I ask you to identify yourself why aren't you at the top floor"

He got now answer as the Anbu got out a Kunai and quickly struck him.

"Dammit I got to tell hokage-sama!" the Anbu that got stabbed was dispelled leaving the Anbu alone within the floor.

The Anbu while he stood there was greeted with 3 Anbus.

"Did you get rid of them" the Anbu spoke getting the three to nod "Yes however we must do this quick they are clones and the Hokage will notice" the Anbu nodded "yes Danzo-sama won't be pleased. Now that the obstacles are done, carry out your orders immediately"

"Yes sir!" the Anbu bowed and the Shunshined leaving the Anbu alone to his thoughts

The Anbu looked at the floor above him like someone was there then Shunshined.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto was confused he thought that this floor was going to be more difficult than the floor he just left but he didn't expect for it to be empty.

"It doesn't matter I must get to the top floor as soon as possible" Naruto said as he ran

Examinations watch room – Anbu headquarters

"What is going on here what happened to the traps and our ninjas" Tsunade frowned as she saw Naruto go through the fourth floor with ease.

Jiraiya nodded "yes I believe there were traps and more shinobies around" everyone looked at Naruto who now got started to go to the fifth floor.

While they were confused suddenly the door was roughly opened and two individuals rushed inside.

They were Ibiki and Anko.

"What is it Ibiki, Anko" Tsunade asked while everyone looked at the two interrogation specialists. For some reason they looked alarmed.

Anko huffed "Hokage-sama...something happened"

"What happened Anko" Tsunade asked as she had a bad feeling. Jiraiya looked stoic while everyone were confused.

"Tsunade-sama there was a..." Ibiki tried to rationalise when Anko screamed "THERE ARE INTRUDERS WITHIN THE EXAMS!"