Damn you Brat

Welcome back to the chapter 18 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Tazuna's house

The Jounins and Yugao were gathered in the living room as they were sitting in the table.

Sakura and Sasuke were upstairs trying to go to Naruto but were being held back by Kurenai as they weren't allowed to go in. Within the bedroom Tsunami was nursing him while Inari and Tazuna watched

"So that's what happened" Said Kakashi as he thought of what Sakura and Tsunami told them

"This is a serious matter" Asuma had a serious look. He even wasn't smoking

"Yes but if it wasn't for Naruto the client's daughter would have been dead or much worse" Said Yugao in a professional voice inwardly shivering.

Asuma nodded while Kakashi didn't look pleased "How did Aoi die Yugao" the woman nodded at her former senpai.

"He was stabbed by a blade right in his heart. If my assumptions are correct someone disturbed the fight between Aoi and Naruto and killed Aoi.

"Then what was Naruto doing in a crater" Asuma was confused in that regard

"Because the Raijin's ability is to summon mass lightning I believe Naruto got hit by it" Kakashi answered the chain smoking Shinobi.

Yugao interjected "Thus the crater appeared. Naruto was unconscious the whole time"

Asuma nodded "But that doesn't answer the huge red energy"

Everyone sighed what the third hokage's son said was true.

What was that red energy?

"You think he used that?" Yugao asked her senpai who shook his head "an energy that big would mean that it was released. Naruto wasn't trained yet to use it"

Both Asuma and Yugao nodded.

They then heard a commotion coming from downstairs.

"I don't have to tell you twice Uchiha" Kurenai ordered as the boy grunted

"But Sensei we just want to see if Naruto's alright" Sakura worriedly asked

Kurenai eyes narrowed at the girl "he is in treatment so wait until he is better"

"But!"

"SAKURA!" Kakashi raised his voice suddenly making both Sasuke and Sakura stop and look at their Sensei.

"He is injured let him rest" Kakashi sternly scolded his two students.

"Sakura, Sasuke from now on you two will receive training tomorrow" Sakura didn't look satisfied.

"But Sensei Naruto!" Kakashi interjected "You of all people need training the most you almost got your teammate killed"

Sakura's eyes went wide as she recollected on what happened as she then had a sad look.

Kakashi got up and went to Sakura as he then touched her shoulder as he spoke in a harsh tone "Ever since the group formed you of all people disappointed me" Sakura looked about to cry as tears can be seen.

"You will train and next time you protest you will be punished you hear" Sakura quickly nodded then Kakashi looked at Sasuke "you will train as well and I don't want to hear any word from you"