Transfer

Welcome back to the chapter 102 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Kumogakure no Sato

In a range of tall mountains, and literally hidden in the clouds. At the large blue structure built into the tallest mountain was the Raikage's office. Inside the office were 6 people. Team Samui, C, Mabui and Raikage whose name was E. The Raikage was the biggest of all of them as he wore the traditional Kage clothing it was brownish yellow showing that he was indeed the leader.

On his right was a man who is fairly tall and has a dark skin tone, slightly bulbous nose, a lazy look in his eyes and white, shaggy hair which covers his left eye whistled. He was Darui a Jounin rank ninja of Kumogakure and was looking at a book.

Darui whistled as he read the bingo book "man...this is his year. I keep hearing his name. Amazing!" suddenly E smacked the table hard almost breaking it in the process "this isn't time to joke around Darui. Now Konoha not just have great allies because of him they now have clients. The boy killed Earthbeast one on one!" E growled

"You think I believe this...heh Konoha loves to gloat maybe they are just showing off" Karui spoke as she looked displeased.

A dark-skinned young woman with green eyes who went by the name of Mabui responded "what it says is all true. Apparently Earthbeast managed to sneak into Konoha while Uzumaki Naruto was being tested in for the Jounin exams. The two fought and the boy came out as the victor"

"It doesn't make any sense why did a man like Earthbeast want from a measly Konoha dog" C spoke looking thoughtful

Samui watched with a stoic expression while Omoi looked gleeful.

E suddenly again banged his table in frustration "Earthbeast is known for finding the strongest prey. He must have heard about the Uzumaki and went after him"

"And look what that did him" Omoi chuckled making his leader angry "anything to say Omoi!" Omoi just waved his hands "no sir! Its just that if you think about it everything this Uzumaki done was kind of badass. No Ninja would do that. I don't even think Konoha know who messing with" suddenly Karui bonked his head "shut up or you want to do D rank missions again" Omoi shut up as he didn't want to suffer.

Apparently the lightning daimyo's cat was fearsome something Konoha had in common with Kumo.

Darui gave the book to Samui who took it and inspected it "Raikage-Sama what shall we do" she said. This made the fourth Raikage frown "all we know is that Iwa won't take this well as both Konoha and them have bad blood."

Mabui nodded "yes a Konoha ninja killing their missing ninja will anger them since it was their ninja" E nodded "for now we shall investigate Uzumaki Naruto. Since he is Jounin now, he will be taking a lot of missions we will monitor his movements when he does."

Everyone saluted "Hai Raikage-sama"

E nodded and then looked at Samui "team Samui I want you to get Kirabi and Yugito this instant I wish to speak with them"

Samui bowed "as you wish Raikage-sama" the huge man nodded and looked at everyone "you are dismissed!" when he said that everyone dispersed with Darui lazily using the front door muttering why there is a door when nobody is using it.

E sighed as he gestured Mabui to leave which she took gracefully. He then looked at Naruto's file "I have a feeling you'll be a handful boy!"

Iwagakure no Sato