Fate!

Welcome back to the chapter 52 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

As they all looking at Naruto, most of the women in the stadium either were blushing, drooling. The males were too stunned to speak.

"Now shall we begin" Naruto said with a smile while looking at Neji whose eyes narrowed

"Naruto!" Sakura look surprise, while blushing.

"Hot!" Ino thought with a drool

"Wow..."Choji muttered as one of his chips fell the ground.

"N...Na...ruto...-kun" Hinata blushing heavy as she almost fell unconscious as next to her Kurenai blushed and froze.

"NICE! Naruto" Kiba said as he looking around seeing the reactions

"Is that Naruto..." Tenten said quietly and was blushing

Asuma's eyes went wide as his cigarette fell from his mouth

Yugao blushed as she couldn't believe what she saw. Hayate looked like he was cured for a second but then he coughed showing that he wasn't.

Anko licked her lips "delicious" she then looked at Kurenai "don't you think so Kure-Chan" Kurenai just turned away blushing even more this time in embarrassment Hana was red in the face.

"Sh...shut up" Kurenai muttered making Anko laugh

"I wonder if he's single..." Anko said while licking her lips as Kurenai's eyes went wide and everyone gave her a strange look

"What?" Anko blinked why they were looking at her like that. He was hot

Ayame watched with her father and blushed making her dad smirk.

"Troublesome guy..." Shikamaru said with a sighed at the contestant platform.

"Damn..." as Temari blushing and looking away, Kankuro scowled and Gaara had no expression. Kin smirked but was also blushing.

"YOSH! NARUTO-KUN" Lee screamed by which Naruto heard his eyebrow twitching "shut up!"

"I wonder what you'll bring Naruto-Kun" Gai spoke as he watched the blond

0°0°0°0°0°0

"I say it again you will not win. It is your fate to do so" Neji said as he got into his stance

Raising his eyebrow in confusion the Uzumaki responded "My fate?"

"Yes, that is right. It was your fate to lose to me, the moment I was made your opponent your fate was set." Neji said, an arrogant smirk on his face "It is because of fate that people are talented they are like that the moment they opened their eyes to the world."

"Wow I knew you were weird but this takes the cake" Naruto chuckled

Neji scowled "Don't mock me dead last!" The Hyuuga prodigy calmed down again "It matters not, fate has decreed me the winner."

"You know since fate has decreed this. Let me show you a fate of my own" Naruto smirked "since karma's a bitch that means she's very unfaithful. So I suggest you watch out"

"Foolish! Your technique will not work on me" Neji who activated his Byakugan and Naruto looked at each other as they walked around each trying to find an opening. The wind created a small gust increasing the tension between the two.