Chapter One: Crush, Chop & Burn: Part One

Luna's Pov

I was in my room, trying to pick a nice outfit

Today, dad's new wife Tasha Dooley is coming to live with us. 

Along with her son Leo Dooley.

I'm excited because I've always wanted dad to find himself a woman to marry so he would've be alone forever.

I just wanted to make sure he ended up with a nice woman that loved him for him and not for his money.

Trust me I didn't want dad to end up with some gold digger.

But I was so glad he ended up with someone like Tasha because she's a super nice woman and so smart and pretty.

I finally found a nice outfit and change into it.

I then I heard the door open smiled, they're here

I made my way downstairs and saw Dad with Tasha and a short teenage boy.

"Hey dad" I smiled as I walked down the stairs.

"Oh hey pumpkin, perfect timing actually" Dad smiled as he kissed my cheek.

"Hi Tasha, it's nice to see you again" I smiled.

"Oh sweetie, it's good to see you too, it's been so long" Tasha smiled back as she gave me a hug.

"Tasha, what are you talking about? We literally saw each other at you and dad's wedding?" I asked.

"It still feels like forever" Tasha pouted.

The two of us laughed while dad chuckled in amusement and shook his head.

Tasha and I pulled away from the hug as she turned to the boy that was next to her and wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"Oh I nearly forgot, this is my son Leo. Leo this is Luna, she's Donald's adopted daughter" Tasha smiled.

"Hey, nice to meet you" I smiled, extending my hand out to him.

He smiled and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you too Luna, I hope to get to know you more" Leo said.

"Me too" I nodded.