Chapter One Hundred & Eleven: Ultimate Tailgate Challenge

Luna's Pov

We were all in the common area, doing our own thing.

Dad and Chase were typing on the console while I stood next to Chase, our fingers intertwined with each other.

Adam and Alexis were sitting on the bench near the hydraloop, cuddling together while watching something on Adam's phone.

Bree, Nick and Leo walk in together, talking about something.

Soon the hydraloop comes up and the doors open to reveal Tasha.

"Hey, guys, I've got some exciting news. I got us all tickets to the big college football game this weekend at my alma mater. Go, Pioneers! Whoo!" Tasha grinned.

The others gave her weird looks while I giggled and shook my head at her.

"Trust me, guys, it wasn't much better from back here" Adam said, making Alexis giggle and shake her head.

"Football? Pass" Dad scoffed.

"You're going" Tasha sternly said.

"Honey, if you wanted a sports guy, you should've married one" Dad said.

Mine and Leo's eyes widened as we looked at Tasha to see her glaring at him.

"Excuse me?" Tasha asked.

Dad's eyes widened when he realized what he said and looked at her, clearly scared.

"I mean, please don't leave me. I'll go" Dad said.

Tasha smirked and nodded before me and her high-fived each other.

Woman power right there people.

Bree, Nick and Leo walked over to us as Bree gasped.

"I can't believe I'm gonna have a real-life college experience. Ooh, I wanna be like those kids on TV who paint their faces and scream into the camera" Bree grinned.

Nick smiled at her and wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her temple.

I giggled at her while Chase rolled his eyes.

"Oh, Bree, please do not embarrass us" Chase scoffed.

Bree glared at him while I smacked him upside the head.

"Be nice" I sternly said.

"Everyone knows that the proper way to enjoy a sporting event is to clap politely, not hoot and holler like a buffoon" Chase said.

The others looked at him weirdly as Nick turned to me.

"Hey sis, before you figured out you were bionic and started living here and became a mentor, did you ever plan on going to college?" Nick asked.

I smiled and shook my head.

"Not really, I mean yeah in a way I did like school and I got amazing grades back in high school. But after everything we've been through, college never really passed my mind. I'm not really that interested anymore" I explained.

It does pain me to say that and seemingly give up on my education.

But with everything me and the others have going on, school gets in the way and I can never focus on one thing at a time.

Dad smiled softly at me and kissed my temple.

"Don't worry pumpkin, no matter what decisions you make in life just know that I'll always be proud of you" Dad said.

I smiled back at him and nodded, pulling him in a side hug.

We heard footsteps and turned around to see Perry walking in.