Chapter Sixty-Five: Three Minus Bree

Me and the guys were in the hallway together sitting at the bench talking and laughing

Chase had an arm around my waist while I laid my head on his shoulder.

Soon Bree walked over to us with a smile on her face while she was holding a pamphlet in her hands.

"Hey, did you guys know we had a study abroad program?" Bree asked.

"Why would I go to another country to do something I don't do here?" Adam asked.

"That's true" I said as Leo and Chase nodded.

Bree just rolled her eyes at us before moving closer to us to show us the pamphlet that was in her hands.

"Look, it says you get to spend a whole semester at a high school in Australia. And guess what? I applied" Bree smiled.

I smiled back at her and nodded.

"Nice Bree, congrats" I said while smiling at her.

"Cool! Kelly Porter went last year. She got sucker punched by a kangaroo" Leo grinned, causing me to giggle.

"Well, all right, I guess we're going to Australia" Adam grinned.

The guys grinned and nodded as well but Bree shook her head at them, and well I already knew she was going to object to this.

"Uh, no, no, no. No way. This is my thing. I mean, I can finally be on my own. I can study, travel, make new friends..." Bree said.

Chase sighed as he shook his head and stood up from the bench.

"Mmm, I hate to be a wet blanket--" Chase started but Leo cut him off.

"No, you don't" Leo said in annoyance while shaking his head.

Chase glared at him before turning back to Bree.

"But Mr. Davenport is never gonna let you do this. You can't go on missions if you're halfway across the world" Chase said.

Ok, that's true.

No way she can study in another country and do missions at the same time. 

It's impossible.

"Well, sure I can. I mean, I haven't figured out all the details yet, but there's gotta be a way to make it work" Bree said.

"I mean Luna can always geo-leap you there and back here" Adam said.

Bree smiled and nodded.

"See, easy" Bree said.

"Yeah no sorry, as much as I would love to do that I have my own things to worry about. I can't always geo-leap you to Australia and back here" I said.

"See" Chase said, making Bree sigh and roll her eyes.

"Unless these three can unlock a new ability to make up for you not being here" Leo said while pointing to me, Adam and Chase.