Chapter Fourty-Seven: Llama Drama

Luna's Pov

We were all in the lab getting ready for school

I was putting my books into my bag along with everyone else.

"Come on guys, we need to get to school soon or we'll be late" I said while zipping up my bag.

"A few more minutes sweetheart" Chase said as he was placing his books in his bag.

Adam picked up a glass jar and smiled, "hey, can I use this? I need a place to store my toenail clippings" Adam asked.

"You save your toenails?" Leo asked.

"Of course. They're nature's toothpicks" Adam nodded and I gagged.

"You don't even want to know what he flosses with" Bree said and I shuddered in disgust.

"You really don't" Adam nodded in agreement.

"Hey, get away from that!" Chase yelled as he ran over to Adam and took the jar away from him.

"It's not empty! There are thousands of metallic nanobots in there!" Chase said.

"Well, then, why can't I see them?" Adam asked in confusion.

"Because they're microscopically small" Chase said.

"But you're microscopically small and I can still see you" Adam joked, causing me to snort.

"Nanobots are so tiny, they're invisible to the human eye" Chase said.

"Here, I'll show you. Put these on" Chase said as he handed Adam some glasses and he put them on.

"Whoa!" Adam said in shock.

"They function like mini-doctors inside the human body. When patients swallow them, they'll seek and destroy any diseased cells or foreign matter" Chase explained.

Adam then took off the glasses and smiled.

"Ooh! I got a tennis ball and a mini Statue of Liberty somewhere in my gut. It's time to swallow a search party" Adam grinned as he tried taking the jar from Chase but he pulled it away from him

"Adam, no! Those are valuable!" Chase yelled but Adam still tried taking the jar from him.

"Come on Luna and Leo, we don't want to step on broken glass" Bree said and we looked at her confused.

"What broken glass?" Leo asked.

"Gimme!" Chase yelled as him and Adam were fighting over the jar.

They were fighting for a few seconds before they both accidentally let go of the jar and it fell to the ground and shattered into pieces.

And the nanobots were released.

"Right" Leo said as he grabbed his bag.

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my bag, "see you boys at school!" I yelled while walking out of the lab with Bree and Leo.