Chapter Thirty-Six: Spike's Got Talent

Luna's Pov

I was in the hallway with Adam, Bree, Leo and Owen

I'm not sure where Chase is but I'm sure he'll be here soon.

Owen and Bree were sitting on the bench in the school hallway looking at their yearbooks.

Adam and Leo were standing together while looking and laughing at their yearbooks.

I kind of just stood there with my yearbook in my hand, really bored and tried.

That was before Chase came running towards us holding his yearbook in his hands.

"Did you guys see the yearbook? Everybody but me got a Most likely to..." Chase said while holding up is yearbook in front of us.

"Even Leo!" Chase yelled.

"What? Let me see that" Leo said as he took his yearbook from his hands.

"Most likely never to get a 'most likely.' I'm on the board!" Leo cheered in happiness.

"What's your most likely Luna?" Owen asked.

I opened my yearbook and smirked when I saw it.

"Most likely to beat up any boy that tries to flirt with me" I said.

Everyone had smiled and nodded, knowing that was true.

Chase frowned and walked over to me.

"Well, that proves it. I'm completely invisible at this school" Chase said in sadness.

I frowned and wrapped my arm around his waist and kissed his cheek.

"Bubba that's not ture" I said.

"Yeah, Luna's right, it's not true. If you were invisible, I couldn't do this" Adam said with a smirk as he punched Chase's arm.

"Uhh!" Chase yelled in pain as he held his arm.

"Chase, just because you weren't nominated doesn't mean you're invisible" Bree said.

"Oh, really? Yeah? What's this?" Chase asked as he turned his yearbook around.

It showed a question mark where his picture was supposed to be and on the bottom was a different name.

"Chip Davenport. I'm a misnamed question mark!" Chase yelled in annoyance but I could also hear some sadness in his voice.

Bree and Owen looked at each other before looking at Chase and just shrugged their shoulders.

I smiled as I kissed him softly on the lips.

"Chase, you're not invisible to me. I love you with all my heart, you're always on my mind, I could never forget someone like you" I said.

He smiled at me as he wrapped one arm around my shoulder and kissed my temple.