Chapter One Hundred & One: Bionic Action Hero: Part Two

Luna's Pov

To say I was fucking pissed off and scared was an understatement.

My boyfriend has not only been taken by Douglas's crazy ex-girlfriend and her killer android servant.

But now me and the others are trapped in here with more killer androids and this place is set to explode soon.

We looked at the timer and our eyes widened in worry when we saw that the it was almost at 0.

"Ten seconds" Bree gasped while looking around.

"Wait. Something's weird. Why would Giselle leave all her androids behind to blow up with us?" Leo asked in confusion.

All our eyebrows furrowed in confusion as we looked at all the androids.

Then not even a second later one of them geo-leaped out of the room, and soon they were all geo-leaping out.

"Good question. You should probably ask them before they all geo-leap away" Adam said.

The others glared at him in annoyance and just sighed.

However, my eyes widened in realization as I turned to Alexis and Nick to see that their reactions were the same as mine.

The three of us are some big ass idiots.

"Three seconds!" Bree yelled in worry.

As the timer went down more me, Alexis and Nick all looked at each other and nodded.

As soon as the timer hit one I quickly grabbed Leo and Douglas, Alexis grabbed Adam and Nick grabbed Bree and the three of us all geo-leaped out of there.

As soon as we were outside we all fell to the ground when the building exploded.

We all sighed in relief as me, Alexis and Nick smiled at each other before looking at the others who were still on the ground trying to catch their breath.

"Get your asses up! We need to go save my man!" I yelled as I shot up from the ground.

The others nodded and quickly got up from the ground and we all wasted no time in running so that we could get back to the academy in time.

Back At The Academy

Finally we all made it back to the academy after what we just went through.

When the hydraloop doors opened I ran out and made my way to the console and started typing to find out where Chase was.

"So do you three wanna tell us why you waited till the last minute to geo-leap us out of there?" Leo asked while crossing his arms.

Me, Alexis and Nick looked at each other before looking back at them with small sheepish smiles.

"We sort of forgot" Nick shrugged.

"Of course" Douglas sighed, earning a punch to the arm from Alexis.

"Come on. We gotta find Chase" I said while giving them all annoyed looks.

"You're right, I'll check his GPS locator" Douglas nodded as he walked over to me and started typing too.

The others made their way over to us as Bree let out a frustrated and sad sigh.

"Poor Chase. This is all my fault" Bree sighed.

We all stood there silent, none of us saying anything to make her feel better when this really was all her fault.

Look I love Bree and she's my sister but she made a mistake in trusting Troy.

Bree all looked at us, waiting for one of us to say something but none of us made an effort to.