Chapter Seventy: You Posted What: Part Three

Luna's Pov

Words can't even express what I'm feeling right now.

Of course I'm shocked.

How could I not?

Krane literally just said that I'm his daughter.

He's my biological father.

No, no, no, no. I refuse to believe that this is true.

I refuse to believe that someone as evil and cruel as him is my biological father.

There's no way that's true.

I was staring at Krane with wide eyes and jaw dropped while all he did was continue smirking.

I took a look around to see everyone in the same shocked state as me.

"You're lying" I said.

"Oh I can assure you Luna, I'm not lying" Krane said.

"You're fucking lying. Stop fucking lying to me right now or I swear on everything I love I will kill you" I growled at him.

"Luna-" Bree started but I ignored her and continued.

"Did you know about this?" I asked while pointing at Douglas.

He was in the same exact shocked state as me and everyone else in this room.

"I....I...." Douglas struggled to say.

I just ignored him and turned back to Krane.

"You aren't my father. No way in hell you are. I don't know who my parents are but I can assure you that it's not you" I growled in anger.

"I'm not a liar, Luna. I would never lie about anything, especially about the things that I want. And what I'm saying is true" Krane said as he took a few steps forward.

"You are my daughter, I'm your biological father" Krane smirked.

I glared at him along with everyone else.

But I swear I saw dad flinch when he said I'm his daughter and he's my biological father.

"If what you're saying is true then where's my mother? Huh? Where is she because she's certainly not here?" I asked.

I really didn't want to believe him.

But someone like him could never lie about something like this.

I can also see it in his eyes that he's telling the truth about this.

So, if what he's telling me is true.

I need to know who my mother is, I need to know her name and I just need to know more about her.

"I guess it's time for you to hear a little story, don't you think?" Krane asked.

"Of course I have the fucking right to know asshole. So get on with it" I growled at him.

He just scoffed and rolled his eyes at me but nodded.

Me and Chase continued holding hands, not wanting to let each other go because we've been apart for a bit too long.

At least in my opinion.

Plus he was the only person, besides dad, to keep me calm and prevent me from killing someone.

Of course S-1 being the bitch she is decided to hop on top of the table nearby and sit on it while Krane remained standing.

"It all started in college. I was just a regular, normal young adult back then. I was doing well in all my classes, had a few friends" Krane said.

Again, a stupid smirk appeared on his face as he looked directly at me.