Chapter Seventy-Two: Alien Gladiators

Luna's Pov

We were all in the lab together just talking and doing some work.

After the whole thing with the President and finally getting rid of Agent Graham things were back to normal.

Dad was back to being in charge and I couldn't be happier because it means we're back to training and going on missions to save lives.

Just like what we always do.

Soon Leo walked into the lab.

"Guys, Alien Gladiators are coming to Mission Creek" Leo smiled.

We smiled back at him while Adam gasped.

"I knew this day would come. Thankfully, I'm prepared for an alien invasion" Adam said as he walked over to the cyberdesk and bent under.

He pulled out a tinfoil hat and placed it on his head, making all of us look at him weirdly.

"Chase, you hold them off while the rest of us who deserve to live escape" Adam said as he grabbed onto Bree and was about to run away but Leo stopped him.

"No, no. Not real aliens. My favorite sci-fi movie franchise: Alien Gladiators. They host annual fan conventions, and this year, it's in Mission Creek" Leo explained.

"Oh, I love Alien Gladiators" Chase smiled as he walked over to us.

"In the future, rival alien worlds, the Morfs and the Zarkanians will battle over control of the galaxy!" Chase said in a deep voice.

I just giggled and shook my head at him.

"Oh. I remember that movie. It was terrible. The whole thing was blurry" Adam said, making all of us look at him.

"You didn't wear your 3D glasses" I said and Bree nodded.

"Well I didn't wanna look stupid" Adam scoffed.

We just looked at him in annoyance before looking back at Leo.

"I bet the entire cast will be there. I have everybody's autograph. Except for the new guy playing Prince Landor in the sequel: Andre Ethier" Chase smiled as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Whoa, whoa, wait. As in baseball superstar Andre Ethier?" Bree asked.

"Since when do you care about baseball?" Chase asked.

"I love baseball. You know, with the bases and...the ball" Bree said, making all of us give her weird looks.

"Okay, whatever. Andre Ethier's cute, and if he's there, I'm there" Bree scoffed.

"The convention is going to be awesome. They're bringing back the fire staff challenge" Leo grinned.

Alright, now this perked my interest.

Anything that involves a challenge I'm in.

"What's a fire staff?" Adam asked.

This made Leo grin even more as he walked over to his desk and took out a big stick from behind.

"This, is a fire staff" Leo smiled as he tapped it on the ground and it turned on.

"Looks like a stick with lights" Adam said.

"It's a fire staff!" Leo yelled at him, making him back off.

"Competitors battle each other with their own fire staffs, and the winner gets a walk on role in the next movie. And that winner is going to be me" Leo grinned.

He then started spinning his fire staff but failed because he hit himself in the head with it.

"Well, I really don't care much about winning but if it's a challenge and it involves fighting then count me in" I smirked.