Chapter Eighty-Four: Best Friends Reunite

Luna's Pov

Me, the trio, Leo, Alexis, Nick and Sebastian were in the common area together just talking while the other students were either walking around or were in the training area

Today dad has given me the day off which I'm really happy about since training has been a little bit of a pain in the ass.

But I was also confused as to why he gave me a day off.

Usually when he gives us a day off it's for a specific reason, but when I asked him to tell me he refused.

Guess I have to suck it up and just wait.

Dad walked into the room with a smile on his face as he made his way over to me.

"Hey pumpkin" Dad smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"Hey dad" I said while furrowing my eyebrows at him in confusion.

"Hey guys, what are you doing?" Dad asked.

"Nothing much, we're just talking" Bree smiled as we all nodded.

"That's great" Dad smiled.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him in confusion and crossed my arms at him.

"Dad, what the hell is going on with you? Why are you acting so weird?" I asked in confusion.

Dad opened his mouth to speak when all of a sudden the hydraloop came up.

This made all of us look at each other in confusion as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Are we expecting someone?

Is dad expecting someone?

Could that be the reason why he's acting weird today?

"They're here" Dad smiled as he walked towards the hydraloop with the rest of us following him.

"Who's here Mr. Davenport?" Chase asked as the doors to the hydraloop opened.

"Someone that Luna is going to be very happy to see" Dad smirked.

I looked at him confused but before I could open my mouth to speak when heard footsteps coming out of the hydraloop.

We all turned around and my eyes widened in shock and my jaw dropped at who it was.

There were two boys standing next to each other, one had a huge smile on his face while the other one stood there a bit awkwardly.

While the others looked confused dad hade a huge smile on his face while tears were starting to form in my eyes.

One of the boys was someone I thought I would never see again.

It was my best friend. Ian Santiago.

"IAN!" I shouted.