Chapter Eighty-Nine: Left Behind

Luna's Pov

My eyes fluttered opened, quickly shutting them as the the sun was shining through the windows.

Reopening my eyes I let out a small yawn and rubbed my eyes, the warm blanket wrapped around my naked body.

I brushed some of my hair out of my face as I looked around my room before stopping at my dresser to see my phone.

I reached out for it and when I grabbed it I turned it on to see that it was 8:30.

Putting my phone back where it was I laid my head back down on my pillow.

Then a smile appeared on my face when I realized something.

Gently turning around I turned around to face a very handsome naked Chase, with the blanket wrapped around his body, sleeping on his side with his arm around me.

Last night was amazing let me tell you that.

Chase was so hot last night, everything he had done turned me on.

He wanted to make it up to me after what happened yesterday with Sebastian.

He keeps on blaming himself for me nearly dying when it wasn't his fault, it's Sebastian's fault and his only.

But hey I'm not complaining because his way of making it up to me was amazing.

I continued staring at him for a few minutes before his eyes fluttered opened and he let out a small yawn.

He rubbed his eyes with one hand and blinked a few times.

When he saw me he smiled and wrapped both arms around me, pulling me closer to him, making me giggle.

"Good morning sweetheart" Chase smiled.

"Good morning bubba" I smiled.

I cupped the side of his face with one hand and closed my eyes and kissed him, making him close his eyes and kiss me back.

We pulled away and pressed our foreheads against each other.

"Last night was amazing" I whispered against his lips.

He chuckled and pecked me on the lips and nodded.

"I know" Chase smiled.

He kissed my head and wrapped his arms around me as I rested my head on his chest.

It was silent, but the comfortable silent as Chase ran his hands through my hair while I dres patterns on his chest with my fingers.

"I love you, you know that right" Chase said.

I giggled and picked up my head and rested my chin on his chest.

"I know bubba. I love you too" I smiled.