Chapter One Hundred & Seventeen: The Vanishing: Part Two

Luna's Pov

Oh you've gotta be fucking kidding me.

Marcus is alive.

He's fucking alive!

Giselle, out of everyone, brought back Marcus.

Seriously, why did this bitch have to bring back this asshole?

He was killed by the pile of rubble back at Douglas's old lair, there's no way he could've survived that.

And more importantly, how the hell did Giselle even know about Marcus?

Chase was glaring at Douglas as he wrapped am arm protectively around my waist and pulled me closer to his side.

"What's wrong, Dad? No hug, no 'good to see you'. Where's the love?" Marcus asked, that stupid smirk still on his face.

Douglas glanced at him for a few seconds before looking at Giselle.

"How is this possible?" Douglas asked.

"Yeah. We saw you get crushed under a mountain of rubble" Chase said and I nodded.

We heard a laugh and turned around to see Giselle smirking at us.

She then walked over to stand in front of us, causing us to glare at her.

"When I was making my 'movie', Douglas couldn't stop bragging about his greatest creation ever, an android with bionic speed, strength, and intellect" Giselle smirked.

I turned around to glare at a sheepish looking Douglas.

You've gotta be kidding me right now.

Giselle smirked and once again let out another laugh as she walked over to Marcus.

"I spent so much time trying to steal Chase's intelligence, I completely overlooked the fact that Marcus already had it. So I dug him up, and reassembled him, piece by piece" Giselle explained.

"Oh, we should try that with Grandma Davenport" Adam gasped.

We all gave him annoyed looks as I sighed and smacked his arm.

Alexis wasn't here to do it, so it has to be me.

"Marcus' bionic intelligence gives him a photographic memory, which means he remembers everything from his past, and boy, does he have an ax to grind with you, Douglas" Giselle smirked.

Marcus nodded and turned to glare at a shocked looking Douglas.

"Me?! Why me? Leo and Luna were the ones who hated you!" Douglas yelled while pointing at me and Leo.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes while Leo's eyes widened in shock.

"Me?!" Leo yelled, sounding and looking offended.

We all gave him weird looks as I crossed my arms and gave him a 'seriously' look.

He realized we were all looking at him and realized what Douglas had said and nodded in agreement.

"Oh, yeah, that's true" Leo said.

"Damn right" I said, snuggling closer to Chase's side.

Marcus rolled his eyes at us before turning to glare angrily at Douglas.

"When they attacked me, you ran away. You were my creator, and you left me to die" Marcus angrily said.

Douglas looked at him for a few seconds and leaned closer to him.

"Well, to be fair, I didn't think you'd be coming back" Douglas shrugged.

This just earned him another glare from Marcus, while dad sighed and pointed his weapon at him.