Chapter Sixty-Eight: You Posted What: Part One

Luna's Pov

"Guys, the rupture's getting worse" Bree said to me and the guys as we were on a mission together.

"That's natural gas. We have to fix that leak or it'll explode" Chase said in worry before looking at me and Bree.

"Sweetheart, Bree, go check the rest of the pipeline for cracks" Chase said and the both of us nodded.

"On it" Bree said as she superspeeded away, and me geo-leaping away.

It took like 5 minutes before I geo-leaped back to where the guys were.

Once I got there Bree came back and she had branches on her hair and she was scratching herself.

"Checked all 200 miles --- 70 of which had poison oak" Bree said while pulling out some of the branches that were in her hair.

"All right, let's get out of here" Chase said and I nodded.

"Yeah same, I need a nap" I said.

"All right, grab on" Bree said as she turned around.

The boys were about to get on her back but they shook their heads.

"Actually, I'm going to take the bus" Chase said.

"Me too" Adam nodded.

Adam ran away as Chase grabbed my hand and we ran away, with Bree following behind us.

The Next Day
At School

It was the next day and me, the trio and Leo walked into the school together smiling and laughing

Me and Chase held hands as we walked inside.

However, it was weird.

I say this because as soon as we walked in people immediately started looking at us, some gave us scared looks and some even ran away.

They were all looking at their tablets, phones or other devices.

We spotted Principal Perry looking at her tablet and walked over to her.

"What's everybody looking at?" Bree asked, causing Principal Perry to look at us.

"A new viral video. Guess what it's called? The World's First Bionic Humans" Principal Perry said.

All of our eyes widened in shock and fear as we just took a moment for everything she just said to sink in.

"What?!" me, Chase and Bree asked in shock.

"Wait, there are other bionic people?" Adam asked before looking at us.

"Then why are we working so hard?" Adam asked, causing all of us to glare at him in annoyance.

"She's talking about us you dumbass" I scoffed and the others nodded.

"Yeah, look" Principal Perry said as she showed us her tablet and we all looked at it as she played the video.