Chapter Fourty-Nine: Perry 2.0

Luna's Pov

I was walking down the stairs with Chase and Leo as me and Chase held hands the entire time

Once we reached the end of the stairs Principal Perry came out of her office with some student next to her while holding a microphone in her hand.

"Morning, germ sacks. I know that you've all been complaining that the technology around here isn't quite--" Principal Perry started but stopped because her microphone wasn't working.

 "Isn't quite--" Principal Perry started as she hit the microphone.

It made a really loud highpitch noise as we all covered our ears in pain.

"State of the art" Principal Perry chuckles.

"So, thanks to your truly, we're getting cutting-edge equipment for the whole school to enjoy" Principal Perry said.

 "Jojo! Betty! Let's go, ladies. Wheel is like it's hot" Principal Perry said to the lunch ladies.

"Watch her bring out something really old" I scoffed in annoyance.

The lunch ladies rolled up something that was covered with a sheet.

Principal Perry then smiled as she walked up to it.

"Behold! Mission Creek High's brand new media center!" Principal Perry said as she removed the sheet.

It was then revealed to be a really old T.V.

"I don't think you can call it technology if you have to change the channel with pliers" Leo said and I nodded.

"Why do I smell formaldehyde?" Chase asked.

"Cause I found it on the curb outside the morgue. I'm getting all my Christmas presents there, too. Aunt Dotty's gettin' sheets!" Principal Perry said.

"How is this thing new?" Chase asked.

"It's new to you, lady-face" Principal Perry said while laughing as she walked away to go get something.

"I really want to understand why she's still the principal of this school" I said in annoyance.

Chase chuckled as he pecked me on the lips.

Soon Principal Perry walked back over to the T.V with a cord in her hand.

"Okay, let's fire up the media center!" Principal Perry said.

Principal Perry plugs in the cord but then the T.V short circuits and takes out the power in the building.

"Okay, okay...minor setback. For the record, you all look much better in this light" Principal Perry grinned.

"At least we don't gotta see you anymore" I said, causing Leo and Chase to laugh.

At Home
In The Lab