Chapter One Hundred & Eight: On The Edge: Part One

Luna's Pov

Me, the trio, Alexis and Nick were in the common area sitting on the bench near the hydraloop, talking with each other and laughing too.

Then Leo and S-1 walked over to us with smiles on their faces.

You know, ever since S-1 went to being a blank slate and has started training here at the academy, her and Leo have actually been getting along.

They went from enemies to friends, best friends for that matter.

But...thinking about it now, I think they're slowly turning into something more than friends.

"Well, guys, it took a while, but we finally came up with S-1's new name" Leo smiled.

"We went through hundreds before we came up with the perfect one" S-1 smiled and Leo nodded.

We all looked at each other and smiled before looking at them.

"What is it?" Bree asked.

"Charlotte" Leo smiled.

"Taylor" S-1, or, Taylor said.

They both looked at each other as Taylor gave Leo a 'really' look and he cleared his throat while nodding.

"Right, Taylor. My...second choice" Leo said, nodding but looking a bit upset.

Taylor rolled her eyes at him but still smiled.

"I like it" Alexis smiled.

"Me too, it suits you" I smiled.

"Yeah, great name" Chase smiled, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Eh, it doesn't really matter to me. I didn't remember your other name and I'm not gonna remember this one either" Adam shrugged.

We all gave him annoyed looks as Alexis smacked him upside the head, shaking her head.

"Ignoring him, great name, I like it too" Nick smiled, wrapping his arm around Bree's shoulder and kissing her temple.

Bree smiled and snuggled closer to his side.

Soon dad walks over and we can tell that he's happy and excited.

"Hey guys. I have some very exciting news" Dad said.

"You're finally eligible for senior citizen discounts?" Adam asked.

This made me and Alexis snort in amusement, Nick trying to cover his with a cough.

"No. Maybe. I don't want to talk about it!" Dad yelled when he saw us giving him knowing looks.

Me, Alexis, Bree and Taylor looked at each other and started giggling.

"Look, the President called and he is honoring you guys with a prestigious award for completing mission number 1,000" Dad smiled.

Our eyes widened in shock and our jaws dropped to the ground.

We all looked at each other and started smiling and high-fiving each other.

"That's awesome. Congratulations, guys" Taylor smiled at us.

"Thanks, but technically, if you count all the missions where our bionics were still a secret, the number is actually 2,604" Chase smiled.

We all looked at him weirdly but he just continued smiling.

"But who's counting?" Chase asked.

"You are. That's all you do is count" Bree deadpanned and the others nodded.