SEQUEL!!!

Luna has come along way since the beginning

Luna has come along way since the beginning. She faced many challenges in her life. But she has conquered all of them alongside her family, her friends and the love of her life. Now that their enemies are finally gone, they can finally focus on their happy endings. Such as wedding planning.

However, their happiness is short-lived when they find themselves having to deal with new enemies. Who are these new enemies? Can Luna and the team deal with them alone? Will they be given help from friends? And what happens when a small something comes along the way after the marriage of our favorite couple?

--------------------------------------------------

Hello my lovely readers, I'm back and better than ever!

And now that I'm back, say hello to Lab Rats: New Beginnings {Book 2}!!

Before you get all excited I have to say this first. I might be posting the 2nd book for my lab rats series but chapters for this book won't be posted right away. At the time being this book will be on a temporary hiatus just like my other books.

The reason for this being on a temporary hiatus is because I have exams coming up and I'm under alot of stress and I need time to study. I need to pass my exams otherwise I'll be in big trouble.

I hope you all understand and patiently wait for more chapters to get posted in my 2nd book.

But I do hope that the three chapters that I do post for the 2nd book is enough, at least for now.

Now, ladies and gents, the sequel has been posted! Go check it out!