Chapter Seventy-Eight: Luna & Chase Third Year Anniversary

Luna's Pov

I fluttered my eyes open and immediately shut them when the bright sun flashed in front of me.

Once it was clear I opened my eyes and a smile appeared on my face.

Today is another amazing day.

Why you may ask?

Because today is mine and Chase's third year anniversary.

Can you believe it?

Me and Chase have been together for three years. It's honestly really really exciting. 

I turned around on my bed, getting ready to say good morning to Chase because last night me and him were cuddling in bed and stayed like that till we fell asleep.

But to my confusion Chase wasn't there.

Hmmm, maybe he woke up in the middle of the night and went back down to the lab to sleep in his capsule.

I mean he does need to sleep in his capsule because of his bionics so it makes sense.

I sighed and sat up from my bed and stretched my arms. 

I turned around, only for my eyes to widened when I saw a beautiful vase of flowers on top of my drawer next to me and a card. 

I smiled when I knew who it was from and immediately picked up the card and opened it

Goodmorning Sweetheart
First things first, happy 3rd year anniversary to the most amazing beautiful girl in the world. Today is a special day because it's all about you and me, nobody else but us. Today I want you to relax and just enjoy the day, so I've set up a nice relaxing day for you while I set everything up for later today. It's a surprise so I can't tell you what I have planned, but don't worry you'll find out later. To start off this special day go downstairs and enjoy a healthy yet delicious breakfast I've made for you. Happy 3rd year anniversary sweetheart, I love you.

-Love Chase

I smiled softly at the card and small tears streamed down my face when reading this, Chase always knows how to make me smile.

"I love you too Chase" I muttered under my breath.

I put the card back where it was and got myself out of bed. I walked towards my door and left my room to head downstairs.

When I got there I saw Adam and Leo sitting on the couch watching T.V while Bree was in the dining room eating breakfast.

"Oh, good morning Luna" Leo smiled.

"Morning guys, where's dad and Tasha?" I asked as I made my way to the dining room.

"Mr. Davenport left with Chase to go do something" Adam said.

"And Tasha left for work early in the morning" Bree said.

"Where did dad and Chase go?" I asked.