Chapter Seventeen: Chore Wars

Luna's Pov

Me and Leo were cleaning up around the house.

We had to do some of our chores, it sucks, but at least we get paid once we're done.

Once we were done we walked into the kitchen where Tasha was.

"Ugh. Okay. Toilet's clean. Bathtub's clean, sink is clean" I said.

"And may I just say, you people are disgusting" Leo yelled and I nodded.

"Here's your chore money" Tasha said as she handed us some money and I smiled.

"Awesome, more money, I can ask dad to place this into my bank account when he returns" I said with a smile.

"Sweet! I have enough money to see the new Pig Zombie movie and get a T-shirt. Pig Zombie: Cruise Ship Massacre in 3-D. Hungry hogs on the high seas" Leo cheered.

"Leo, I don't want you wasting your brain, your money or your time on that trash. You are not going to see Pig Zombies. End of discussion" Tasha said.

"Well, but--" Leo started.

"Uh-uh" Tasha said.

"Can I--" Leo started but was cut off by Tasha making some weird noises and walking away from him.

"Glad to see we were able to talk this out" Leo sarcastically said.

The trio walked in and I walked over to Chase and kissed his cheek.

"Hey babe" I said.

"Hey baby" Chase said with a smile.

Adam looked at Leo and laughed when he saw what he was wearing.

"Leo, I know you want to be a superhero, but that's the worst costume ever" Adam said.

"I was cleaning the bathroom, so I could get some money to see my favorite movie. But someone who shall remain nameless" Leo said while looking at Tasha who smiled and waved.

"Won't let me go" Leo said.

"Wait a minute. You get paid money just for cleaning stuff?" Chase asked.

"Oh, yeah. Most kids have chores" Tasha said and I nodded.

"You clean things around the house, and then you get an allowance from your parents" I explained with a smile.

"I want chores!" Bree cheered.

"I want money!" Chase cheered.

"Oh, I want a big furry hat so I can wear it to scare animals!" Adam cheered and I giggled.

"You guys can finish my chores. There's no reason for me to have money since Miss Bank-Manager put a freeze on my fun account" Leo said as he glared at Tasha before walking away.

"So, where should we start?" Bree asked.

"Just look around the house and see what needs to be cleaned" Tasha said as she left the room.

"I got this" Adam said as he lifted the couch with his super strength and started shaking it so the dirt would come out.

"Oh! That's where I left my lucky floss" Adam said as he took it off and put the couch back down.

"If you use that, I will hurl" Chase said and I nodded.

"And then I will clean up that hurl. Ka-ching" Adam said as he used the floss and I gagged.

"You guys have fun cleaning, I'm going to get me a snack" I said while walking to the kitchen.

I got myself a bag of chips and water while the trio continued cleaning the house using their bionics.