Chapter Sixty-Nine: You Posted What: Part Two

Nobody's Pov

The fire alarm is still going off as Principal Perrry had set it off when Krane had arrived.

Douglas and Principal Perry are still knocked out on the ground as Principal Perry is laying on top of Douglas.

Soon they both started opening their eyes while groaning in pain.

"Are you okay?" Principal Perry asked.

"Well, I'm alive. I'm pretty sure I broke some ribs, mostly 'cause you're on top of me" Douglas deadpanned at her.

"I'm sorry" Principal Perry said as she quickly got off of him.

She managed to get off the ground with no problem while Douglas was struggling to stand up.

"How are you not hurt?" Douglas asked Principal Perry as he slowly stood up from the ground.

"Luckily, I landed on my left side where I have a metal hip, titanium shoulder, and I couldn't even tell you what's in my skull" Principal Perry said.

Douglas just nodded as he finally stood up from the ground.

"Help!" Leo yelled from behind the beam.

Douglas and Principal Perry turned around and their eyes widened.

"Dooley!" Principal Perry yelled as the both of them ran over to him.

He looked fine, other then the face that his arm was stuck underneath the beam.

"My arm's pinned underneath the beam" Leo said as he tried getting his hand unstuck.

Douglas crouched down and tried lifting the beam but it didn't work and he just continued hurting himself more since he has broken ribs.

"I got this, Dougie. I once lifted a car off a guy's leg. It was the least I could do since I ran him over" Principal Perry said as she pushed him away.

Douglas gave her a weird look but just nodded.

Principal Perry crouched down and she managed to lift if just a little but not all the way and stuggled just like Douglas.

"Oh! Oh, tough to get a grip. My hands keep slipping on what I hope is red paint" Principal Perry said as she tried to lift the beam.

Leo and Douglas both gave her weird looks.

"Wait, where's Luna? Is she ok?" Leo asked in worry.

Douglas turned around and his eyes widened when he saw Luna laying unconscious on the ground.

"Luna!" Douglas yelled as he ran over to her.

He kneeled down in front of her and gently moved her to see that the side of her head was bleeding and there were red marks on her neck from when Krane was choking her.

"Is she ok?" Leo asked in worry.

"Don't worry she's fine, the side of her head is bleeding and some red marks on her neck, but other then that she's fine. Just unconscious" Douglas said.

He gently brushed some of her hair away from her face before gently carrying her bridal style and walking back over to Principal Perry and Leo.

Principal Perry tried to lift the beam again but she was still struggling.

"The firemen are here. I'll go get them" Douglas said as he quickly ran out of the school with Luna still in his arms.

Douglas quickly ran out and saw the firemen getting out of the truck.