Chapter Twenty-Eight: Missin' The Mission

Luna's Pov

Me and Chase were up on the stairs making out in the corner

School was almost over and we only had to deal with one more class.

But before the bell rang Chase wanted some alone time with me and I gladly agreed.

I mean...I want to spend time with my boyfriend so of course I said yes.

I had both arms wrapped around his neck as he had one arm around my waist and the other was resting on my left thigh.

I smiled into the kiss and Chase smiled back.

We pulled away and pressed our foreheads against each others.

"I love you bubba" I said.

"I love you too sweetheart" Chase said before pressing his lips onto mine once again.

He licked my bottom lip and I let him in and he immediately deepened the kiss, making me moan.

I could feel his hand slowly going up to my ass when we were suddenly pulled away.

"Ok, you two have to stop making out" Leo protested.

"Yeah, it's getting really gross and uncomfortable" Bree said.

"Oh come on, why can't I make out with my girlfriend without you guys bothering us" Chase complained.

"Because one you're at school" Bree deadpanned.

"Luna was moaning" Leo deadpanned.

"And I'm pretty sure the other kids here don't want to hear nor see that" Adam said.

I groaned in annoyance and glared at them, "you guys are no fun" I whined as I held Chase's hand and we all walked down the stairs.

"Yet you still love us~" Bree teased.

"I guess that's true" I said and we all laughed.

"Not so fast!" Principal Perry yelled from behind us while carrying a bullhorn once we reached the bottom of the stairs.

We all groaned in annoyance when she came down the stairs towards us.

"You three missed school yesterday...not that I didn't enjoy it " Principal Perry said with a giggle.

"Oh wow, would you look at that, you're actually paying attention to things. How lovely" I mocked.

The trio and Leo burst out laughing while Perry glared at me.

"Shut it Walker" Principal Perry snapped but I just smirked.

"But it's been happening way too much lately. Look at this attendance report" Principal Perry said 

"You still keep paper records?" Chase asked.

"You know, we have computers now... also indoor plumbing and fire" Chase said and I nodded.