Chapter Eighty-Two: First Day Of Bionic Academy

Luna's Pov

Today was the day we're going to the new academy me and dad came up with together and helped build together.

Me, the trio and Leo were all packed and ready to head to the academy.

I was a bit sad because I'm going to miss my home, I'm going to miss this house.

I've made some great memories in this house and it's going to be sad to leave it.

Yeah I can come and visit anytime since Tasha is still going to be living here but it still makes me sad.

But what I am happy about is not going back to school anymore and finally leaving Mission Creek High school.

The best part of all of this is not seeing Principal Perry.

Out of everything that's gotta be the best thing that's ever happened to me and the others.

But anyways, I'm in the shower so I can be clean and get changed so we can leave.

I was underneath the water as I ran my hands through my hair and had my eyes closed as the water flowed down my body.

This is nice, just being underneath the hot water and enjoying it.

I then felt a hand on my shoulder, I flinched just a but but calmed down when I realized that is none other than my amazing boyfriend Chase.

I smiled as I turned around and reopened my eyes to see Chase smiling softly at me.

"Good morning bubba" I smiled.

"Good morning sweetheart" Chase smiled as he moved closer to me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped one arm around the back of neck.

He leaned down to my neck and started planting kisses as I threw my head back and closed my eyes while taking a gentle grip on his hair.

After a few seconds he pulled away as I reopened my eyes and placed my hands on his shoulder.

"What brought this on?" I asked with a small smile.

He chuckled and shook his head as he looked down at me with a smile.

"I missed you, I really missed you. Especially after you got home from the hospital 3 days ago" Chase said.

He started placing kisses all over my face, making me smile and giggle.

"Were you really that worried about me?" I asked.

"Of course I was. You got badly injured by Krane and I wasn't there to save you" Chase said.

He stopped with the kisses as he pulled me closer to his body and hugged me tightly as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I don't know think I could continue living if you hadn't woken up, if you had died" Chase whispered in my ear.

I shivered at his voice as I ran my hands through his hair and started playing with it.