Chapter Fourty: Bionic 500

Late At Night
Luna's Pov

Late At NightLuna's Pov

I was fucking pissed.

I was fucking pissed because the new neighbor was driving his car around our lawn all night and he was being so damn loud.

All I wanted was to sleep, is that so damn hard to ask.

Just to fucking sleep.

Me and the trio were all in the living room completely tired and annoyed.

Although, Chase would not stop staring at me nor would he remove his arm from my waist.

I think my outfit is turning him on which I don't mind not one bit.

"Ugh! This new neighbor has got to go!" Bree yelled in annoyance as she slammed the door shut and walked back over to us.

Just as she said that Leo walked downstairs.

"Agreed" I nodded as I laid my head on Chase's shoulder.

"Looking beautiful sweetheart" Chase whispered passionately in my ear, causing me to shiver.

I swear this boy is making me melt.

"Why does he keep racing his car up and down our street every night?" Chase asked as he pulled me closer to his side.

"Ooh! I know this one! To get to the other side" Adam said with a smile on his face.

I just rolled my eyes at him in annoyance as I was still tired and pissed.

"He clearly has no respect for my beauty sleep. It takes at least eight hours to look this good. Ten, if you want that Leo glow" Leo explained with a smile as he placed his hands on his face.

We soon heard footsteps and saw dad walking downstairs wearing really really horrible pajamas and a black mas over his head.

"I cannot believe I have to wake up to this!" Dad said in annoyance.

"I can't believe I have to wake up to that" Leo deadpanned as he stared at dad's clothes in disgust.

"This is Italian silk. A cheetah wishes he looked this good" Dad said with confidence.

"A cheetah would have the fucking decency to cover that up with a robe" I deadpanned.

The others snorted while dad glared at me before walking towards the door and opening it as he poked his head outside.

"Hey, Pierce! Get your car off my lawn!" Dad yelled but the neighbor continued driving his car.

Dad groaned before he took out his phone and started typing some buttons.

"Let's see how he likes my new high-pressure sprinkler system. Okay, set to 'Monsoon'" Dad said as he pressed the final button.

Soon the sprinklers turned on as the car stopped as it got stuck in a puddle of mud.