Chapter Fifty-Nine: Zip It

Luna's Pov

It shouldn't come out as I shock to anyone when I say that me and Chase are making out right now.

School was over so everyone had already left.

When I got out of class Chase had grabbed my arm and dragged me into a corner and we started making out from there.

I had both arms wrapped around his neck while he was holding my hips with his hands.

My back was up against the wall as Chase was hovering over me.

He licked my bottom lip and immediately deepened the kiss when I let him in, making me moan.

We pulled away from each other as we started panting.

Chase smirked at me while I blushed but smiled.

"I missed this" Chase said while caressing my cheek.

"Me too bubba, me too" I said as I kissed his nose.

Soon Adam walked over to us with a disgusted look on his face.

"Ugh, are you two making out again?" Adam asked in annoyance.

Chase rolled his eyes while I giggled and nodded.

"That's the one thing I don't miss from you two" Adam said.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

Soon we spotted Bree as the boys looked at each other and smirked.

Soon Chase wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we followed Bree.

"Come on Bree, we're going home now. Time to get your things out of your locker" Chase said with a teasing smile.

"Yeah, it's not like we're waiting for you to open your locker or anything" Adam said.

Bree gave him an annoyed look before he quickly corrected his mistake.

"I mean, open it" Adam slightly whispered.

"Will you leave me alone? Can I go two minutes without you two hovering around me?" Bree asked in annoyance.

"Bree, with an attitude like that, it's a wonder that you don't get pranked more often" Adam said, causing Chase to hit him on the arm.

Bree sighed as she looked at me.

"Why are you dating him again? You could've done better" Bree asked me.

Chase glared at her while I rolled my eyes.

"Because I love him" I said.

Chase smirked while Bree just rolled her eyes.

Soon Caitlin walked over to us as she looked at Bree with a smile on her face.

"Hey, Bree, you know how you've always said you wanted to work a part-time job with me?" Caitlin asked.

Bree shrugged and looked at her in confusion.

"I never said that" Bree said.

"Just agree with me Bree. It'll be over quicker" Caitlin said while rolling her eyes at her.

"Anyway, today's your lucky day because I just started my work study at Tech Town and they're hiring" Caitlin explained.

"What's Tech Town?" Bree asked, causing Caitlin to gasp.

"Oh! It's only the most awesome store in the mall. They make you work weekends, but what do you have going on anyway?" Caitlin shruuged.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes at this girl.