Chapter Twenty-Three: Mission Space

Luna's Pov

"Oh, I love history class! Someone is always leaving me a little piece of gum stuck under my desk" Adam said

"Adam, please tell me you didn't" I begged.

He then blew the bubble and popped it.

"He did. He totally did" Bree said in disgust.

"Oh. Guys, don't look now, but here comes that guy none of us like. Marcus" Leo said and I nodded.

"M-dog!" all of us yelled, since I had to pretend I was still his friend I need to be nice to him.

"Hey" Marcus greeted.

I moved closer to Chase since I didn't want to be anywhere near that crazy weird kid.

"Wait. Hold the phone. Hold the phone, hold the freaky-deaky phone. 'M-dog'?" Leo asked.

"Yeah. Bro's call each other by nicknames" Chase said.

"Well, I'm your actual bro and you don't call me by a nickname" Leo said.

"Actually, we do. We just choose not to do it in your presence. Mr. Tiny McLittlestein" Adam said and I giggled.

"Hey, Marcus, what are you up to this weekend?" Chase asked.

"Ah, my dad's out of town so I'll be stuck home alone with my grandma" Marcus said and I quietly growled.

He's such a faker.

"Aha! You said your grandma was dead" Leo said as he pointed at him.

"The other grandma. But thanks for reminding me" Marcus said as he looked away in sadness.

The trio scolded Leo while I rolled my eyes.

This dude really is a great actor.

"I wish I could stay with you guys for the weekend" Marcus said.

"And I wish you weren't a spastic sociopath with abandonment issues" Leo said.

"Leo give it a rest" I said, giving him a small wink and a smirk.

"Look, Marcus, I'm sure you can stay with us. I'll just check with Mr. Davenport" Chase said.

"You call your dad Mr. Davenport?" Marcus asked and Chase's eyes widened in realization.

"Uh, No. Pssh. No. But you do, and I wanted to make sure you knew who I was talking about" Chase quickly said.

"Okay. Cool. Thanks, guys" Marcus said as he walked away.

The bell rang and I walked away to get to my next class when a football flew towards me.

"Sweetheart watch out" Chase yelled when suddenly the football flew the other way.