Chapter Twenty-Five: Speed Trapped

Luna's Pov

"Tonight's the night! The new frozen yogurt shop is opening! Fifty-two flavors, and four of them are sugar-free. Oh, who are you kidding? You passed out the first time you discovered nail polish" Chase explained with a smile.

I giggled at my boyfriends happiness and kissed his cheek.

"I've heard of those yogurt places. They get you by charging extra for toppings. So, I'm bringing my own" Adam said.

He opened his jacket and I wasn't surprised when I saw the amount of toppings Adam had stored inside of it.

"You don't even wanna know what's in my pants" Adam said and we all looked at him weirdly.

"Aah! Ooh! Hot butterscotch! Ooh!" Adam said as he slapped his thighs with his hands and I giggled.

"Sorry, you guys are coming home straight after school. So no flavors, no froyo, no hanging with the bros, peeps, and homies" Dad said.

"Bros, peeps, and homies? Don't. Just... no" I said and the others nodded.

"What's got you so grouchy? They run out of human footstools at the rich-guy club?" Leo asked.

"Did you forget your little buddy Marcus found the lab yesterday? He could've discovered our bionic secret" Dad said.

'Oh shit, nearly forgot about that' I thought.

"Oh! Okay, so it's our fault that your million-dollar smart home system didn't stop him?" Bree sarcastically asked.

"Don't go there, supergirl. I was getting my beauty sleep. Something you might want to look into" Eddy said as he appeared.

"Look, it doesn't matter whose fault it was, even though someone was supposed to be watching him" Dad said as he looked at me and Leo.

"Well, technically someone pulled Leo away, letting Marcus roam free" Leo defended.

"And I can easily kick your ass in a second, do you really wanna push my buttons?" I asked.

"No mam" Dad said.

"That's what I thought" I said with a smirk.

"Guys, I think you're talking about each other" Adam said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Bottom line, I am keeping a tighter leash on you three. And Leo, because I can't always be there, you have to step it up and do a better job of watching out for them" Dad said.

"What about Luna?" Leo asked.

"I'm being smart by keeping my mouth shut so I don't die" Dad defended.

"Good point" Leo said.

"No problem, Big D. I may have let one goon get too close, but I won't let any more Marcuses slip through the cracks. From now on you can call me the enforcer" Leo declared while putting his hands on his hips.

Dad walked out of the lab to do something while the others talked to each other.

Chase got up from his seat and dragged my away from the others.

We walked into a corner and he immediately pressed his lips onto mine.

I smiled and kissed back as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped one arm around my waist.

He gently pushed me up against the wall and I let a soft groan escape my lips.

He smirked into the kiss while I blushed.

I could feel his arm go down and he was going to touch my ass when all of a sudden he was pulled away from me.

"No PDA in the lab, especially if we're here" Leo demanded.