Chapter Eighty-Seven: Bionic Rebellion: Part One

Luna's Pov

We were all in the training area training with our students.

I was with my students as I was training with Julian and Lily.

"Alright you two, attack me" I said.

They both nodded as Lily superspeeded towards me to try and push me to the ground, but I acted fast.

I geo-leaped away from her and appeared behind her as I kicked her to the ground as she fell and groaned in pain.

Julian tried to use his heat vision on me but I quickly backflipped away to avoid getting hit.

He ran at me and managed to knee me in the stomach.

I groaned in pain but recovered and grabbed his arm, turned around and threw him over my shoulder.

He landed hard on the ground and groaned in pain while I smirked and crossed my arms.

The rest of my students all clapped for me and some were staring at me in awe at my skills.

"I'll admit you two were good, you've been taking my advice and corrected your mistakes from last time" I smiled.

I helped both of them off the ground and gently patted them on their backs.

"Thanks Luna, but we'll never be as good as you" Lily said with a small sigh.

I smiled softly at her and wrapped my arms around both her and Julian's shoulder and pulled them both into tight side hugs.

"Never ever say that. Don't doubt yourselves because if you doubt yourself it doesn't get you anywhere. That goes for all of you" I said while looking at the rest of my students.

They all smiled at me and nodded as I looked back at Julian and Lily.

"Just keep on training and remember what I always say" I said.

"Don't give up, keep going until you're finally there" Julian and Lily both said with smiles on their faces.

"Exactly" I smiled as I ruffled both of their hairs before they walked back to the others so they can train together.

Alexis walked over to me with a small smile on her face as she playfully punched my shoulder.

"I've gotta admit, you're an awesome mentor" Alexis smiled.

"Thanks Alexis" I smiled back at her.

"I don't know how you do it but my siblings love you, everyone of them look up to you. They think you're kind, caring, compassionate and badass" Alexis said.

This made me laugh as I shook my head at her.

"I just do what I do best. I mean it's my skill" I smirked as I flipped my hair.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes at me but I saw a small smirk on her face.

We then decided to walk over to Bree and her students to see their training.

When we got there we saw that Bree was training with Lexi.

"Okay, Lexi, when you're under attack, use your superspeed as a distraction to catch your enemy--" Bree started but was cut off by Lexi superspeeding to Bree and pushed her.

Bree fell to the ground with a loud thud, causing me and Alexis to cringe while she groaned in pain.

"Off-guard" Bree groaned.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Lexi asked as she extended her hand for her and pulled her up.

"Yeah. Tomorrow we'll cover timing" Bree said with a nod as she walked away, still wincing in pain.