Chapter Nighty-Six: Spike Vs Spikette

Chase's Pov

My hands wandered down to Luna's waist as I wrapped my arms around it as she didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around my neck.

I moaned when one of her hands ran through my hair and tugged on it a little.

I then let my hands wander down to her thighs as I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

We kissed for a few minutes before pulling away to catch our breaths.

We were both panting heavily, our faces bright red and our lips were slightly swollen.

I stared into Luna's beautiful eyes and pressed my forehead against hers.

"You're so beautiful sweetheart" I smiled.

This made her blush more as she giggled and placed a kiss to my nose.

"Thank you bubba. You're very cute" Luna smiled.

I smiled at her before we pressed our lips back against each others, making the both of us smile.

I turned around and started walking towards her drawer and gently placed her on top of it and let my hands touch a few parts of her body.

I pulled away from her lips and went down to her neck and started biting.

This earned soft moans from her as she took a gently grip on my hair.

I smirked against her neck and continued biting, earning more moans from her.

"Chase you better not leave any hickeys" Luna said through moans.

"No promises sweetheart" I smirked and continued doing what I was doing, earning a small groan from her.

I removed my lips from her neck and went down to her shoulder and started placing small soft kisses.

I pulled away and gently pulled off her shirt and threw it to the ground.

She was now only in her white laced bra and her black shorts.

She's beautiful, she's an absolute goddess no matter what.

And guess what?

This beautiful, amazing and perfect goddess and mine and nobody elses.