Chapter Nighty: Under Siege

Luna's Pov

Me, the trio, Leo, Nick and Alexis were all in the common area talking to each other.

I was standing next to Chase with my arm wrapped around his waist as he had his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

Alexis stood in front of Adam as he had his arms wrapped around her waist from behind as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

We were all talking to each other when we heard the hydraloop coming up.

We turned around, only to see that it was Perry and her evil niece coming out.

And not just that, Kerry had a suitcase with her too.

"Welcome to Perry's Paradise Resort. Don't worry about your bags. One of the robot bellhops will get them" Perry smiled.

"Ah, yeah, suitcase sled! Whoo-hoo!" Adam yelled as he quickly pecked Alexis on the cheek before running towards Kerry.

He grabbed her suitcase, set it on the ground, hopped on it and started sliding off.

We all looked at him weirdly as Alexis sighed and shook her head and followed behind him.

"You remember my sweet niece Kerry" Perry said.

"No, but would your evil niece Kerry like to introduce her to us?" Bree sarcastically asked.

"She's staying for the weekend. Give her a room with a view. Here you go" Perry said as she handed fake money to Chase.

"This is money from a board game" Chase said in annoyance while glaring at her.

"And there's plenty more where that came from" Perry smirked.

"And there's plenty more of my fist coming into contact with your face Terry Perry" I growled while glaring at her.

Perry glared at me as Kerry opened her mouth to speak.

"Don't worry, I won't be a bother. You won't even know I'm here. I just wanna spend some quality time with my favorite Auntie Terry" Kerry said in a fake sweet tone.

"I have been accused of being fun. And of identity theft" Perry said.

"Wait really?" Nick asked as I turned to look at him.

"It's Perry" I said while raising an eyebrow at him.

"Good point" Nick nodded as I nodded back and turned back around.

"You're not fooling us, Kerry" Chase scoffed.

I nodded and glared at her while pointing a finger at her.

"You act all nice until your aunt's gone, and then you go off to trip roller skaters and sell ice packs to the injured" I scoffed.

"My sweet niece would never do that" Perry defended while placing her hand on her shoulder.

"Everyone knows the roller rink is my turf" Perry scoffed as Kerry smiled and nodded.

Douglas then walked into the room and Perry smiled when she saw him.

"Dougie!" Perry yelled as she grabbed Kerry's hand and dragged her to where Douglas was.

"Kerry, I'd like you to meet your future uncle, Douglas" Perry smiled.

I snorted while Douglas gave Perry a confused and annoyed look as Kerry smiled and extended her hand for him.

"I've heard all about you. You're the one obsessed with my aunt" Kerry smiled.

Douglas rolled his eyes but shook her hand and slightly nodded.

"Yeah. She is a, um, handsome woman" Douglas said, making me giggle.