Chapter Twenty-Nine: Quarantined

Luna's Pov

Chase smiled into the kiss and wrapped one arm around my waist and placed his other arm around my neck.

I smiled and wrapped one arm around his neck and rested the other on his chest.

I could feel his abs through his shirt and honestly it turned me on.

We were making out in the lab while the others were upstairs cleaning up.

Chase pulled away and smiled at me, "should we be worried about the others coming down soon?" Chase asked.

I thought about it before shaking my head, "nah" I said before pulling him into another kiss.

He smiled and kissed back as we both closed our eyes.

Honestly I love this boy so much.

He makes me so happy.

"Gross!"

We pulled away and turned around to see the others staring at us with disgusted looks, besides Bree because she was on her phone.

"Seriously, this is what you guys come and do?" Leo asked.

"Yeah, and?" Chase asked.

"Can't you two do something else other then making out?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, maybe go somewhere nice, like the movies" Dad suggested.

"We would" I started.

"But making out is much better then any of those things" Chase said and I nodded.

The others rolled their eyes and pulled us apart.

"Guys, I need to prep you for a very important mission, and to demonstrate, Leo--" Dad started but Leo cut him off.

"Anh-Danh. Mission Specialist Dooley. Will be adding a little more audio-visual "pizzazzle" to the usual snooze-fest. Hey, you want a show? Kick in the dough" Leo said.

"Tonight I'm sending you to gather intelligence" Dad said.

"Oh, you hear that, Adam? You'd better bring a big basket" Chase said and I giggled.

"Leo. I was satellite-scouting industrial sites when I found this warehouse that I think is a front for environmental criminals. See these barrels? They're full of toxic chemicals. They're expensive to dispose of properly, so they're probably just gonna dump them into the sea" Dad explained.

"Which could harm ocean life and obliterate the coastline" Leo added and dad nodded.

We then heard laughing and turned around to see Bree laughing while talking to someone on the phone.

"Owen, you are so sweet. Yes, I will "Bree" your valentine" Bree said with a smile.

"That's just weird" I said and the others nodded.

"See, he took my name and--" Bree started but Chase cut her off.

"Yeah, we got it" Chase said and I nodded.

"Even I got it" Adam said before turning to me.

"I didn't get it" Adam said and I patted his back.

"What is going on?" Dad asked.

"She's talking to Owen again" I said.

"He's an artist, and he claims that Bree is his muse" Chase said.

"Well, I for one, am not a-mused" Dad said in complete annoyance.

Leo the pressed a button and it made some weird sound affect, dad got annoyed and took it from him.